Chapter 18

Beck's POV

Jade, André and I are on the way to BF Wangs. I'm keeping an eye on my phone just incase Tori needs me. I told her to text me if she needs me. I texted her since I am very worried. I walked into BF wangs and saw Tori and Trina sitting there. "Babe." I walked over to Tori and wrapped my arm around her. She's the most amazing girlfriend I have ever had. She is so cute. I hope Trina will stop being so mean to her. I was really converned about her. Tori is amazing and she doesn't deserve to be mistreated. I noticed that she was cold so I took my jacket off and put it over her shoulders. Jade sat next to Tori. "Thanks, babe." She said as I kissed her forehead. Jade stood next to us as I wrapped my arms around Tori. "Ugh, why do you even like that slut?" Trina asked as she walked off. "Let's eat!" Andre said, tucking into his food. Tori didn't have any food but she didn't mind. "Babe, you can have some of mine." I said. "That is such a sweet thing to do." Jade said, smiling at me. Trina treats Tori like shit and she shouldn't. Tori hates being treated like that. Tori and Jade were engaged in their own conversation so I asked Andre to keep an eye on her whilst I went to the bathroom. I need to make sure my girlfriend isn't feeling unsafe. That's my job, to make sure that my girlfriend feels safe. I love her so much and I have to protect her from crazy psychos like Trina.

Jade's POV

We left BF Wangs. Andre stayed at mine since Beck and Tori went back to his place. I got a call from Beck, tori fainted. He's taking her to the hospital. I rushed to Beck. "Beck, is she okay?" I asked. "They've only just got her in. They're running tests and then we can see her." He said, running a hand through his hair. "Aw, Beck. She'll be okay." I said and hugged him. Cat came in with Daniel. "WHERE IS TORI?" She screamed. "Cat, babe, calm down." Daniel said. Cat and I went to get a coffee. I really am worried about her. I hope she'll be okay.