Chapter 17

Beck's POV

I'm starting to really worry about Tori. We walked to lunch and I got Tori a pizza. I had to try and get her to eat. "Hey, babe." I said, putting the tray in front of her. "Hey." She said. "Eat that." I said softly. "Hey guys." Jade said. "Tor, please eat. I'm really worried about you." I said. "Beck, I'm fine." She said and I kissed her. I wrapped my arm around her and we walked away. Tori is an amazing girl and I don't want her to get hurt again.

Tori's POV

I miss mom, Trina abuses me even more than she used to. I think she seriously has a problem. I was walking to class and I got pulled into the janitors closet by Beck. "Babe, please talk to me. It hurts me to see you so sad." He said. I stayed silent. He looked to me for an answer. "I'm fine." I said. I tried to leave but Beck gently grabbed my wrist. "Beck, let me go." I said. "Tori, you're my girlfriend. It's my job to worry about you." He said. "I get that but no one is going to understand." I said. I want to tell him so bad but he won't understand.

Beck's POV

I can't stop worrying about Tori. Me, Andre and Jade are going to BF Wangs for some food. I'm going to invite Tori because she's my girlfriend. "Babe, we're going BF Wangs later. Want to come?" I asked. "Can't. Cat and I have a lot of homework to do." She said. I knew that  was a lie because she doesn't have any homework. "Babe, I know that's not true." I said and Cat came over. "Actually, it is. We've got a lot of math homework to do." Cat said. Oh, I guess it is true. "Okay, babe." I said and kissed Tori's forehead. I'm really worried about her, she's my girlfriend. I'm definitely going to find out what is bothering her.