Chapter 12

Beck's POV

I was standing at the punch table with Jade and I noticed that Tori was in a bad mood. I had to try and cheer her up. I needed to make sure she was okay. Cat came over to us. "Beck, can you do me a favour?" Jade asked. I nodded. "Can you go to the grub truck and check on Tori?" She asked. "Of course." I said and headed towards the grub truck. I saw Tori and noticed a few tears. "Hey." I said softly and sat down. She didn't look at me. She seemed super sad. I need to be there for her.

Tori's POV

I am feeling really sad. Beck came and sat next to me. I smiled sadly. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded. "You do know that you can talk to me?" He said. "Yea." I said. "C'mon, tell me what's wrong." He said. "You won't want to know." I said, looking down. "Trust me, I'm sure I will want to know, if it's bothering you that much." Beck said. "I'm being abused." I said quietly. "By who?" He asked. "My sister." I said, breaking down into tears. He hugged me and made sure I was ok.

Beck's POV

I felt awful for Tori. I knew that there was something wrong when Trina was screaming at her. I can't let her be on her own with Trina. Either me or Jade need to be there whenever Trina's around. "You're going to be okay. I'm not letting you be alone with her anymore though." I said and kissed her forehead. "O-okay." She said. I smiled and pulled her close as she cried. She shouldn't be treated like that.