Chapter 10

Tori's POV

I told jade that I want to go to prom now. I'm probably going to regret that decision. Mom told me to sit down because she wants to talk to me. "Trina told me that you went to dinner with your dad and his new girlfriend last night." Mom said. "Yea, Im sorry." I said. "I'm not mad. I think it's great." Mom said. Wow. Not what I expected. "That means a lot, mom." I said. I headed out the door to school. Prom is tonight and I'm not looking forward to it. I saw Beck in the hall. "Hey Tori. You feeling ok?" Beck asked. I nodded. "I'm going to prom tonight." I said. "Awe, glad to hear it." Beck said. "Can i borrow Tori?" Trina asked and dragged me away. She slapped me and pushed me against the lockers. Ow, my side is really hurting. "You are worthless and you will never have a boyfriend because no one will ever love you!" Trina yelled and I started to cry. I just wish that my sister loved and supported me.

Beck's POV

I'm so glad that Tori is going to prom. I want to make sure that she Is ok. I worry about her a lot because she has been very emotional recently. I am her friend and I worry about her a lot, jade told me that she was a fan of my music. That's how we met. Anytime I go out, I do get into some encounters with Fans but jade scares them off because they can be very loud. I love being around Tori and Jade, I can't wait for my first prom at HA.