Chapter 15

Beck's POV

I haven't seen tori all day. It's only the morning tho. I saw Jade panicking. "Beck! I've been looking for you." She cried. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Tori. She needs you." Jade said. She ran and ran and I followed her. I saw Tori crying and Andre was trying to comfort her. "Tori, what's wrong?" I asked, bringing her into a hug. "My mom." She said and I hugged her tighter. "Her mom passed away." Jade explained. "Aw, Tori. I'm so sorry." I said and rubbed her back. It broke my heart to see her so broken.

Trina's POV

I fucking hate Jade West. She is such a bitch. I don't know why Tori is friends with her. I know that what I do to Tori isn't nice, but I get angry really easily. Mom died and I'm so angry about it. I need to find a way to control my anger.

Cat's POV

I can't believe Tori's mom died. Tori is so upset, at least Beck is there to comfort her.

Beck's POV

As Tori was running out of tears, I decided to tell her how I felt. "Listen, I love you, I've loved you for a while. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. She nodded and kissed me. I'm so happy that she said yes. I love her so much. "I love You, princess." I said and hugged her. She's the sweetest thing ever and I love that she said yes to being my girlfriend.