Chapter 9

Beck's POV

What I saw in the hallway startled me. I was worried but I thought that Tori's sister was probably upset with her and that they were fighting. I hoped she was okay. I better go and see if she's okay. I walked to the nurses office. I got there and saw that Tori had been crying. "Oh, hey." Tori said. She looked nervous. "She's got 5 broken ribs!" Jade said. "Woah. 5?" I asked. I was shocked. Whatever Trina was mad about, must have been serious. "Yea, that bitch is crazy." Jade said. "What even happened?" I asked, regretting that question straightaway. "I borrowed Trina's lipstick and forgot to put it back." Tori said. I wasn't really convinced but decided to pretend that I was. The nurse let Tori go so Tori walked out. "I Hope she's gonna be okay." Jade said and followed her. I followed them. I was really worried about Tori but I knew I had to try and support her. I need her to know that whatever she Is going through will turn out okay in the end.

Tori's POV

I couldn't tell Beck that Trina abuses me so I told him a little white lie. I hope that Trina stops abusing me soon. Jade and I are going for a meal with Dad and Stacey. Mom doesn't know and I want it to stay that way. It's finally time for me to meet her. I'm a little nervous. "He's not here yet." I said. "Hello, Tor." Dad said and gave me a hug. "Hi dad." I said. "Hi Jade, how are you?" Dad asked. "I'm good, Mr Vega." Jade said. "David!" A woman said happily and kissed him. "Who's that?" Jade asked, looking confused. "Girls, this Is my fiancé, Stacey, Stacey, this is my daughter, Tori, and her friend, Jade." Dad said. "Nice to meet you." I said as we went inside. We sat down and ordered. Oh no. I looked over and saw two of Trina's friends, Hayley and Tara. "So, how is Trina?" Dad asked. "She's fine." I said. I didn't want my dad to know about it. "So, what school do you girls go to?" Stacey asked. "They go to Hollywood arts. They are both very talented." Dad said. "Thanks, dad." I said. Trina saw me and she didn't look happy. "What's up?" Jade asked. I looked over at Trina. "I'm gonna be in big trouble." I said. Tara looked over at me. "Don't worry." Jade said and went somewhere. "Is Jade okay?" Dad asked. "Yes, she's fine." I said and tucked into my food. "Baby, I can't wait to get married." Stacey said and kissed my dad. It's a bit grim because I'm right here but It doesn't bother me. She got up and left because she had to work. "She's a really nice girl dad." I said. "It means so much to me that you like her." Dad said. "I know." I said. "I know Trina isn't interested in meeting her." Dad said and headed off to work. "Hey." Jade said and hugged me. Jade drove me home. When I got back, i was nervous. Trina's probably going to tell mom. I hope that doesn't happen.

Trina's POV

Tori is so fucking irresponsible! She knows that mom hates Dad's new girlfriend! Why the fuck did she go out to dinner with her? "Hey Trina." Tori said. I glared at her. "You bitch!" I said and slapped her. "What are you talking about?" Tori asked. "You're a backstabber! Why did you go out to dinner with dad and his gf?" I asked angrily. "Because he invited me!" She screamed. "You are such a bitch! You know that Mom hates that woman!" I said. "Mom hasn't even met her!" Tori yelled. "Don't talk to me that way you stupid bitch!" I yelled. I am so telling mom about this.