Chapter 8: Eryx Mason

Start from the beginning

  "About last night." She sighs, annoyed at his obvious act of obliviousness that he was displaying but he didn't give a fuck. She never listened when they had a talk, she would spend that time being a cry baby saying that she took care of both him and Naya.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  "You aren't going to like what I'm going to say so I'm going to see myself out." He simply replied, as he tried to push past her but she started to cry and he bit his lip and turned towards her. He hated seeing anyone, especially someone so close to him cry.

"Mother." He softly called out her name in annoyance. "I have school and I rather not be late." He told her sternly. She looked up at his face with anger on her face, the tears had smudged up her makeup.

  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Why won't you let me apologize!" She shouted at him and started to pound on his chest. He sighed, counting to twenty to stop himself from pushing her off him roughly. He was so tired of her shit. "Can't i just go to school?" He said, exasperated. "Why is that so hard to achieve?"

"You can go when you let me finish talking." She told him and he rolled his eyes. "Go ahead, mother." He wanted to scream at her that he didn't give a fuck but he bit his lip and separated himself from her sickening embrace.

  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ "First I wanted to say that your tone with me last night was completely unwarranted and unacceptable and as your mother you need to apologize to me about that, and second of all-" He immediately stopped her right there. His anger returning back to him.

"Apologize? Why would I apologize to you? For anything? You deserved every single got damn thing I said to you. You decided to bring some men that none of us really knew here to OUR house and then had the nerve to leave her alone with not one but two men while you were fucking the other, and what was the reason? You wanted some dick and couldn't wait until I got home for so reason. Imagine if something had happened to her? Huh? What if the same thing that happened to me countless times had happened to her? Do you know how absolutely manic I would have gotten? The amount of destruction and rage I would feel and inflict on you and whatever sick fuck touched her." He yelled at her, he stepped up to her face and she flinched back seeing the pure anger in his eyes.

  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ "You let me get raped and molested so many times by sick fucks like those from last night because you wanted to get high and fuck one of them. You didn't once leave your room to protect me or even cared when i told you about it. All you did was threaten me if I told anyone because you didn't want the welfare you received from me to stop. It only stopped because I learned to fight back. Your upmost important job as a fucking mother is to protect your children not leave them for the sharks, you fucking bitch." He spat in her face then continued his rant. "You have failed me as a mother so many times, its not even funny but the fact that you want to act like a victim over the little i said to you last night makes me weak. You deserved worst. You deserve hell for what you've done, you fucking whore." He then pushed past her and left the home.

He got into his car and drove to the local gas station, and grabbed his fake id and paid for a bottle of vodka. He had 3 shots of vodka, before he drove to school before it could hit all at once. He knew the vodka would stay in his system for a bit until the last period so he felt it would give him some relief.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ He parked his car and headed inside the school, ignoring all of the stares and the people rushing out of his way. He got to his locker and opened the door before letting the tears fall as he broke down. He put his headphones in his ear as he put on Kate Bush's Running Up That Hill as a way to distract himself. It has been years since he brought that up. It has been years since he allowed himself to acknowledge it.

If he was honest with himself, the assault made him so very confused about his own sexuality. He didn't know if he was bisexual or straight. He didn't know if he was even worthy to talk to someone, let alone, date or fuck them. He hadn't partaken in anything sexual since that. He was so scared that he would get visions of it. He was so fucking scared that he would never have a normal sexual experience from it.

  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Eryx?" He heard Mavis's sweet voice call out to him as she pushed the locker door back, and stepped into the middle. Her eyes instantly finding his face. She had an excited look on her face until she saw the look on his face. Her face was instantly changed to worry. "Eryx?" She questioned again before she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him, that was the first hug she ever given him, the first physical touch she ever gave him. And it felt fucking amazing. Her scent was magnified.

"What happened?" She looked up at his face but kept her arms around him, kinda surprised he didn't push her away but happy never the less. Not happy about him crying but that he didn't pull away. "I'm fine. Just stressed out." He lies as he put a fake smile on his face but she knew he was lying, he could tell yet that didn't motivate him to take it back. He couldn't tell that, anything but that.

What if she find me disgusting?

What if she stops talking to me?

What if she tells someone else and I end up loosing someone else who helps me forget?

No I will not tell her. He thought to himself.

She bit her lip and didn't say anything and tried her best to place a soft smile back on her face.

  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ "What was it you wanted to tell me?" He asked her and she sighed. "I got contacted to do a photoshoot with a very famous photographer around the area and was wondering if you wanted to come with on Saturday?" She asked him and his face lit up.

"Can I bring Naya?" He asked her, he didn't want to leave Naya unchaperoned.

  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Of course!" she told him as he immediately told her yes to it.

And just like that she made him feel better.

Mavis was a life saver.