"Why are we here? " Jimin furrow

"This will be soon to be our new home jimin. Appa is building a mini mansion for my minnie. "

"Really? "

"Yes. ....Appa, thought of gifting you after your graduation. But after looking at you, I decided to let you know this jimin. "

Jimin smiled and looked at the construction building.

"You don't have to worry about your future jimin, I won't let you suffer, ok? I will buy you everything that I can afford. You can hold my hands securely, Appa is here, with you. And I won't let you down. "

"Appa... Sorry.. " Jimin couldn't hold back his tears and he hugged him tightly.

__

Both came back to their home and jimin went straight to his bedroom.

He unpacked his clothes and kept the things on the respective place.

He then looked at the photo frame of jungkook, that makes him to feel heavy for a moment.

He caressed the photo for awhile and kept that on his table

He sat on the chair and he opened his diary to write,

Jiminie's Diary

I love you.........

He left a tear and closed the diary.

___

He stared at the ceiling as lots of thoughts were flashing infront of him,

Park jimin? Yah, why are you crying?

Kookie... Don't come to me..

Hey.. What happened? Jimin? Open the door. Hey.. Minnie.. Please..

Kookie.. (Sobbing even harder)

Jimin.. Why? Does someone hurt you? Tell me?

Kookie.. I feel.... I feel different... I... Please don't come to me..

Jimin.. What happened?

I... I... I imagine you as the Hero and after that, there was a........ You hate me right?

What are you saying jimin? I can't even understand!

I imagine you like the hero and me as the..

(Jungkook smiled and knows what he is trying to convey)

So you imagine me and you having s*x?

(Jimin blushed but closed his ears as he doesn't want to hear the word again)

Idiot.. It's common.

But....!

It's ok, we can't hold back our feelings right?

Are you not angry ?

Why would I?

Jimin giggled and hugged jungkook.
I love you jungkook..

Jimin left a tear and drifted off.

__

Taehyung decides to dial jimin, but the later didn't picked his call.

Jimin, what happened? If you want to share, then call me. Don't hold your emotions within you... Shall I kill jungkook for you?

He send the text and went to check his grandmother.

__

"Honey, eat something.. Please, you will have high pressure" Mr. Jeon consoled her.

"Noo.I won't eat anything, bring jimin back to home. "

"Stop being dramatic amma, and it's not his home to stay permanently, he should leave one day right? " Jungkook said coldly to her mother.

Mrs. Jeon fumed in anger and she thrown the pillow towards his direction.

"How can you even say this Jungkook? Are you really my son? "

"I'm going to sleep" Jungkook sighed deeper and went to his room.

"This ##"

Eun jo went after jungkook and decides to ask him a doubt,

"Do you really happy about jimin leaving this home? " Eun jo asked.

"Why do you care suddenly? You too want jimin to get out from this home right? '

Eun jo couldn't answer and went to sleep.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
How was the chapter? What happened to jimin? Will he share his feelings to someone? Will he get pass marks in exams? Let's wait and watch.

And there are still many more things we have to see, so please wait for a while. And about making jungkook suffer, he will suffer but not now. And there are 99.9% jikook will not end, but there is a twist in 0.01℅ chance of jikook ending up together 😆😆😆. Don't think I will reunite Vmin, yoonmin Or minimoni. There is a huge twist awaiting to see, so for now good night 💤.