8. The Truth... {End}

A/N: Undecided ending, It's a bit corny but at least they are peaceful Ig?...

===================================================================

"Mom.., Dad." I smile and ran to them and hug.

"Oh.., who is handsome young man?, what happened to your cheek?." she asked greeting New and he blushed hiding behind me like a kid.

"It was..., a rough meeting last night.., uhm this is my personal assistant.., New." I say and mom had a small smirk looking at my neck that had hickeys, I looked at Dad then turn to New who was staring at Dad scared and I smiled.

"Well.., my boyfriend..., New Thitipoom."
"After long years.." Mom smiled standing up to hug New, dad stood up and he pats my shoulder.

"You've move on?." he asked and I slowly nodded.
"New.., I know my child and let's just say.., good luck of taking care of him.." Dad said.

"h-hah..."

he chuckled patting my head.
"So.., how long have you guys been dating?." Mom asked with a smile letting go of New and dad shakes his hand.

"W-we've been dating for 6 months now.." New stutters.
"Oh.., how delightful, you must be pretty nice New, what did you even liked about this kid?." Mom chuckled and I glared at her.

New side hugs me.

"I love him very much, he's such a nice humble boyfriend, he's actually the best person I have met..., I.., learned a lot from him.., even tho he's a bit hot headed sometimes.." he shook me a little and I looked at him dazed with his natural smile and a little messy hair, he's also wearing my clothes....., he's so.., god damn handsome...

I heard Mom and Dad chuckle.

"He could be like that sometimes but I hope you understand him.., he's working pretty hard..." Dad said looking at me unsure.

"I'm glad you guys are going along well..., I hope the best for you two.." Mom smiled holding our hands and locking them together.

New looked down trying to hide his smile and he met my daze making me beat red.., what is this moment?, it's so embarrassing yet I want to stay feeling like this forever...

"S-so Mom, Dad let's have breakfast, uhm.., so we could talk more." I stutter and they gladly agreed.

I brought him to my room again and kiss him, he held on my waist and chuckled when we stopped, I put my hand into a fist and placed it on his chest.

"T-thank you and sorry for lying to my parents.." I say.
"Hey.., I knew it on the second you looked at me, it's completely fine ok?." he said lifting my head up.