6. Awkward

A/N: I'm surprised you're still here, mostly because of that last chapter...

=====================================================================

"Why didn't you told me?."

"I-i'm so sorry Khun Tay..." he cried.
"If you told me about you brain condition... I would have still hired you..." I said and he looked up at me probably confused.

"I understand my empolyee's... I trust them, and I believe in them, I don't judge them..." yeah right.

"Let's just... pretend nothing happened, and here..." I said holding his hands standing him up.

"Stop crying... now it's my fault..." I said and he just stared at me.

"y-you're too nice to me..." he looks down.
"I... forgive you... but... don't expect me to be the same..." I said letting go of his hands.

"Go home... it's late." he stared at me and sigh.
"Take care..." I said leaving him at the fountain, I went in my front door and he just watched me.

...

I went in the office and New greeted me.
"Good morning... where's Mae?."
"U-uhm... she said she will be back, u-h she's by a coffee shop." he said with an awkward grin.

I don't feel like smiling today... weird.

I started walking to my office and there was a visitor inside.
"Techaapaikhun, why didn't you told me I have a visitor?." I asked and he looked at me scared.

"I'm sorry K-khun Tay but I didn't know... maybe P' Mae welcomed them..."

"Good morning Khun Vihokratana!, it's time!." the girl said excitedly and I looked confused at them.
"W-what exactly is it?."
"Oh... busy man, right." the guy said with a chuckle.

"Photoshoot for the cover of magazine." the girl clapped and my eyes widen.
"R-really?, I got in?." I asked shocked.
"Of course!, Tawan Vihokratana.." she said making me smile a little.

"When?."
"We will be scheduling you next week!." she cheered and I looked at New who had a small smile, and when he catch my eyes he looked down.

"Techaapaikhun, you'll be coming with me." I said and he nodded.

...

It's time for the photo shoot Mae took care of the office for now while we have been driven to the studio.

Me and him have been a little better...

"So what kind of photos are we taking?." I asked.
"Oh, we are taking three..." she said excitedly making me excited also.
"Malefashion liked your body shape a lot!, he said it looked like someone shaped it, so we are taking shirtless ones if that is ok?." she confirmed.