3. Defend

A/N: man... you're still here?... wtf.

========================================================================

It's been 3 weeks and he's doing great, no suspicious things at all... and if it's true, I actually feel bad for him from not being hired.

I enter the building and heard a girl calling for New.

"P' Polar!!!." She ran to New.

They were talking when Mae walks towards me.
"That girl wont stop hitting on New... he's getting irritated he mentioned it to me." Mae said.

"Why didn't you told him to tell me."
"I told him but he didn't want to." She shrugs and turn to New who actually looks uncomfortable.
"I'm gonna talk to him later." I say.

"By the way isn't that girl an employee from your cousin's food branch in this building?." She asked annoyed.
"Yeah... I know, I gotta get him out of that situation." I say when the girl started touching New.

Mae smirks at me making me blush.

Wait what... am I jealous???... no that is my employee, he's getting uncomfortable and he needs my help....

I walked towards them and New turns at me and grabbed my arm... damn he's that uncomfortable?...

"Are you an employee of Ten?." I asked and she crossed her arms.
"It's Khun Ten for you..." she said sassily making me mad.

"I see you admire him that much, well You see, your P' Polar is getting uncomfortable right?, can you stop touching him?." I say annoyed.
"You're kinda sus, do you like him faggot?." She grins and New looked shocked at the girl.

Right, I'm undercover...

"Ok this is getting out of hand..." I stared at her and she crossed her arms and sassed on me.

"Miki Kanchana  employee of Khun Vihokratana Ten as his top 7 chef out of all of his huge branches, so don't talk to me like that I could get you out of here in no time with my money if you talk to me like that... hmm... you're very handsome sparkles surrounds you when you approach someone but you're a little faggoty..." she grins... she's so... cringe.

The crowd was getting big and I sigh... she's messing with the wrong guy...

"Annoying... I'll introduce myself too then, Tawan Vihokratana son of The former owner of this whole place, Ten is my cousin and You're stepping on my building, I am his boss and he's my personal assistant you got that Miki?."

She looked at me like I was gonna take her life and I could feel New's gaze on me.

"I'm sorry Techaapaikhun but go to P' Mae, now." I say and he nods walking away.

"Even if I'm in this position I won't ever do such bad things wasting money, because I use it wisely..." I say with a small laugh and I could Tell nobody likes her already.

Some people doesn't know us because dad wanted our life a little private but as time passes we slowly get known.

"I'm going to talk to P' Ten..." I say fixing jacket.
"I've heard enough..." I heard Ten from behind me.
"Miki, come with me." Ten wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"Sorry for her, I've been observing her too..." he whispered to me and I nodded.
"Back to work." I say and they all nodded starting to walk away and Ten walked towards Miki.

I walked to New and Mae and went back to the office.

...

I could tell that New was upset.

"Techaapaikhun??." I sat beside him from the sofa.
"Talk to me..." I say and I saw a tear rolling down his cheek.

"People will hate me..." he cried.
"W-what, why?." I asked him handing my small face towel, he hesitantly took it and wipe his eyes.

"for being a faggot..." my eyebrows met watching him... he's such a baby....

"H-hey... don't think like that... not all people is like her..." I say and he was kept quiet.

"Look... I have a brother, whos a faggot too?..." I grin and he turns up to me.
"You see... just enjoy yourself... be yourself, don't care about what people thinks about you, but since I know you have anxiety... it will be a little hard, but... still-, remember what I told you ok?." I pat his shoulder and he turns to me quietly staring at me.

"T-thitipoom..." I awkwardly said and he blushed quickly looking away.
"I-I'm sorry..." he said blushing wiping his tears.

"You're a bit bashful..." I chuckled a little and he turns red more and it was very noticable on his white skin.

...

"Have you calmed down completely?."
"Yeah I'm alright now... I just kinda realize how dramatic I was..." he said looking away from me.
"Hey... i-it's alright,  just stay here I'll be checking outside."

"Aren't I supposed to be your personal assistant?." he asked.
"Just rest for now... I'm fine." I grin and he sighs.
"I'm sorry."

"No need to say sorry... I have nothing to do much today." I say before exiting the room, am I being too nice?...

...

"I think he likes you...." Mae cooes.
"Who?." I raised an eyebrow.
"New..." she wiggled her eyebrows.

"What has come to your mind to say that?..." I crossed my arms.
"Well... when I talk about you with him, he talks a lot... and he gladly follows everything you say." she shrugged.

"Maybe he just admires me because he's working with the son of Vihokratana, and of course he would follow me because that's his work, plus he was having a hard time finding a job and I was the only one who accepted him, Unless he's acting and about to do something to dad..."

To be continued.....

'(*><*)′