1. The New guy

A/N: yeah... It's a bit cringe lmao.

===============================

"Khun Tay!!!" I heard my general manager shouted while running.

"Oi, Mung I told you to lessen your noise in the office..."
"I have a name, it's Mae!." She hits me angrily.

My general manager is Mae she's my bestfriend since high school, I took her as my employee in my dads company that was passed to me.

"What are you gonna say?." I said standing up.
"We have a new one maybe hire him?." She said with hope in her voice.

We haven't had new employees in a long time now because they were almost all young lazy shit heads... of course I want a hard worker.

"What work?." I ask.
"He said anything could do... I can tell he's kinda having a hard time finding a job."
"Get him here." I smile.

...

I was fixing my desk when he appeared at the mirror of my office door.

"Come in!." I welcomed him politely.

"Khun Tay." He bows.
"Welcome to {company name}, take a seat." I smile and he froze there, I waved my hand and he fidgets on his hands.

"What's your name?."
"New Thitipoom Techaapaikhun, 24 years old, I just moved back here in Thailand."

He's a bit quiet, not a really good impression... is he even trying?...

He had black hair and he was tall with a nice pale body and great sense of style, but for now I'm gonna let it pass.

I let him sit down and I sat by my desk.

"So what position are you gonna take?." I ask getting interested to him.
"Anything could do." He said blankly handing me his Documents and resume etc...

"But Techaapaikhun you need to know what you are getting yourself into... not to mention I'm kind of strict when it comes To work..." I say taking it with a sigh.

He looks at the window and sat properly while I look at his files... looks decent...

"Well... maybe you could be my personal assistant, I think ฿1,260 an hour could do." I think...

He stared at me shocked.

"Why do you look so shocked." I grin, he moves cutely...
"Isn't it too much?"
"what do you mean?, that's how it works."

"Anyways I approve... but.." I stood up.

"already?..." he whispered confused.

"Tomorrow I need to talk to you first, but for now go to general manager P' Mae she'll show you around." I smile lending my hand to him.

He slowly stood up and shook my hand.

"Thank you Khun Tay." he smiled bowing to me.
"Congrats..." I smile back, not seeing his eyes made me more interested... what is he hiding there...

I wonder if he's the guy that Kai was talking about....

To be continued....

'(*><*)′