I glared at her,"Yyah shikshin what was that for?"

"You're spacing out again! We called you for how many times but you're staring blankly!" She replied with annoyance

"What's wrong taenggoo?" Sunny asked me with a worried face.

"Uh-uh nothing, so uhmm why are you calling me earlier? I changed the topic.

"Yyeeeaahhh! Taenggoo! We're thinking if we could hang out? Its been a while since we got drunk and have our girls night out. So what do you say?" Yoona tug my shirt.

I was about to answer when...

*Ring*Ring* I checked the caller i.d and Yuri's name was flashed.
I hesitated to answer but the three girls are looking at me questioningly.

I answered it to avoid any questions from them. "Hey Yuri-ah what's with the sudden call?"

"Taaaaeeeeeenngggggg! I have something to tell you! Important! REALLY IMPORTANT! at Roofdeck NOW !" I smiled hearing her voice and knowing that she wants to see me.

"Sure Yuri-ah, I'll be there in a while" I answered and hang up.

I looked at the three girls eyeing me suspiciously, "Sorry gals, Yuri wants to see me. Mind if I go and see her?"

Sunny smiled "Its okay Taeng we know how much you want to talk to her and it's your choice. We dont mind"

Yoona pouted, "Just text us if you changed your mind okay?"

I Smiled cheekily "Sure thing yoong" I patted her head.

"Soo take care of them okay? Don't eat too much !" She gave me a nod that assures me.

With that I drive quickly to see Yuri.

-----
Rooftop

I saw a tall-tanned girl standing at the very end of the roofdeck watching the full view of our campus.

I was about to call her when a girl pops out from the dark side of the rooftop. Yuri immediately hugs the girl and kiss her cheeks and give her a bouquet of flowers. My heart shutters and I was ready to leave.

I gasp when she called out my name "Taaaeennnggg" She smiled and skipped her way toward me. She pulled my hand to go where the girl that holding the bouquet is standing.

I recognized who the girl was. "Princess, This is Taeng my bestfriend. Taeng this is Sica, the girl that I was telling you"

Yes, Its Sica. But wait? Are they----

Jessica held out her hand and I took it then shook our hands. "Jessica Jung, Yuri's girlfriend" She smiled.

I knew it!

I faked a smile and said. "Kim Taeyeon, Yuri's b-bestfriend"

Yuri hugged Jessica on her waist and smiled "Geez! At last the two most important girl in my life already know each other" She said happily.

I texted Sooyoung to call me and tell that I NEED to go to the bar.

Yuri's POV
I can't wait to tell Taengoo that Jessica and I are official so I called her to meet me in the rooftop and she gladly accepts it.

I can hear footsteps and I knew it was Her. But Jessica suddenly came out from the other side of the roofdeck. I hugged her,kissed her cheeks and gave her the flowers I bought.

And there I see Taeyeon. I knew she was hurt by the expression plastered in her face but I need to do this for her to move on and find her new love because I knew by myself that I only love my Jessica. I pretented that I dont see it and skipped my way towards her. I pulled her to Jessica.

"Princess, This is Taeng my bestfriend. Taeng this is Jessica, the girl that I was telling you"

I'm glad that I see them getting to know each other and when they shook their hands.

"Jessica Jung, Yuri's girlfriend" Jessica said that made me smile by her simple statement.

"Kim Taeyeon, Yuri's b-bestfriend" She stutters saying the last two words but she regain it by smiling.

I hugged Jessica on her waist and I saw Taeyeon took out her phone texting someone.

Then her phone rang.

TAEYEON'S POV
"Hello? Yeah? Soo? What bar? Okay give me 30 mins. And I'll be there. Bye." Thanks to that shikshin she's holding her phone and called immediately.

"I guess I must leave the two of you for your date" I faked a giggle.

"Jessica-ssi take care of my bestfriend okay? Nice to meet you" I bowed my head.

"Drop the honorifics. Jessica or Sica will do~ uhmmm Tae---"

"Taeng will do Sica" I smiled.

"I guess I'd better be going. Bye Yul" She walks toward me and did our handshake. "Let's have a bonding some other time Taeng"

I nod and leave.

---

I got inside my car and slam my head on the stirring wheel while crying. I feel so shit today.

I drove to the bar where my three bestfriends are while crying continously.

I arrived for 5 minutes and got inside the bar. I looked for them and saw them sitting on the VIP room while drinking.

I quickly go inside and hugged the three. I burst into tears and they patted my back.

"J-jessica...... Y-y-uri.... they're t-together n-n-now" I managed to say in between my sobs and continous crying.