This is how I met you Kim Taehyung - Part 2 - Jungkook POV

Start from the beginning

One day he got a call from Jimin, he told me that he is going back to Busan for a week as Jimin needs him. That one week was the hardest week for me. My thoughts, feelings were haywire. My mind came up with all the scenarios of Jimin and Taehyung together. What if he confesses his love? What if Jimin loves him too? What if they get together? What if Taehyung gets hurt again?. I called him once that week, he told me they are out for a movie and a dinner date. No matter how much wrong it is for me to get mad, sad or jealous over this, I really can't help. Later, I never called him again no matter how much I miss him. He himself called me a week later, informing he is back. His tone was so different this time, the happiest I've ever heard.

Kim Soekjin, Taehyung and I have always talked of bringing Jimin to Seoul. Don't get me wrong, I hate and can't stand him a bit but I can't deny the fact that he is a talented guy. I have seen his dance and vocal videos with that mesmerizing beauty. It's so eye pleasing to take you to heaven. No wonder why Taehyung was head to toe over Jimin but i still hate him.

It was a holiday, a day I had been waiting for. Not that the work with bighit is tiring, it never is as I have chosen the work I love doing the most. But spending time at home in comfy clothes watching movies, playing games with Taehyung, making dinner for us and spending most of the time in bed is something I always look forward to. As always I was doing what i love the most, laying on the bed, watching my favourite movie. It was when i got call from Taehyung

Tae - Hey, Jungkookie?

Me - Hey, Wassup? When are you coming? I'm waiting for you?

Tae - I'll be there in a while, I called you to ask you a favor? Please buddy please, can you help me this time?

Me - sure, what it is?

Tae - You don't have to agree if you're not okay with, okay? You always wanted me to move in with you as you feel lonely in that huge apartment, how about I give you a roommate?

Me - Huh? You're moving here?

Tae - Not me.

Me - Then who?

Tae - Jimin.

Silence.........

Tae - He wanted to move in with me, and i also want him to stay with me but right now after hearing him coming to Seoul I think I'm not ready to be with him yet. If I stay with him I may ruin everything and I don't want that.

Me - so you want him to stay here? With me?

Tae - Yes, I may or maybe not have already committed that he'll be staying with you.

Silence...

Tae - I'm so sorry, I should've asked you first. But he was worried and did not know where to stay. Arranging a place for him at such short notice would have been difficult and asking him to stay with me would have been risky. So I thought of my safe place. I know he'll be safe with you, as I was with you. And it's for the time being, I'm working on myself and my feelings and I'm sure I'll figure out things. If I don't, I won't bother you much and ask him to move in with me but just for sometime, please let him stay with you.

(I hate him, I hate Jimin. How can I let him stay with me? But can I let him stay with him? No, never).

Me - Okay.

Tae - Such a relief, he'll be sending me details, he said he'll be joining from 15th so he should be here before it.

Me - Okay, now can you come home. You could have asked me this later too, after coming home.

Tae - Yes, but i couldn't wait till then, i was scared what if you deny.

Me - I would have never Taehyung, I know he's special to you so I would have done my best to help you. Also it's just for a few days so it's fine. Now can we continue this conversation at home.

Tae - Yes, bye. See you at home Jungkookie. Love you.

Me - Yeah, love you too. Bye.

Call ended..

He has said I love you a million times. But everytime, I wish it to be more than a friend. Because he has always treasured and loved me as a best friend, I'm grateful to be part of his life even if it's as a friend but this greedy heart never stops asking for more.

I'm so ready to meet you, Park Jimin. So ready to know what is so different in you that he's head to toe in love with you? What makes you so special? Maybe I know, I have always known. I'm curious to know you, meet you in person. It'll be fun. See you soon, Park Jimin.

Next chapter will be Jimin POV