Chapter 15: Tubbo in trouble

Start from the beginning

"I was actually thinking of just rushing in, but okay, let's come up with a plan quick", Tommy said. "Oh, I'd need a name to call you. Cause we can't just call each other our real names. So I'm Avian and you are?" Tommy said.

"How about you just call me Siren, okay? Don't worry about it being a villain's name, just call me that", Wilbur said, knowing this might get him or Tommy in possible trouble, but he didn't really care.

"Alright then, Siren. What's our plan?" Avian asked.

"Just be ready to pull Nuke out of there, alright?" Siren asked.

"Okay", Avian said, skeptical.

Siren stepped out of the alleyway they were in.

"Hey, you! Yes, you!" Siren shouted. "Wouldn't you rather pick on the heroes than a vigilante?" he asked.

"Don't butt into something that you aren't a part of", Pyromanic said.

"Oh, but actually, I'm part of this. I've been since the moment I stepped here and shouted out to you", Siren said, trying to mimic Avian's tactics.

While Siren was doing this, Avian was ready to rush in there, grab Nuke and be on their merry way.

"I said, Don't. Butt. Into. This!" Pyromanic shouted as he sent a few fireballs flying to Siren.

Siren just waved his hand and a wall of water appeared, blocking Pyromanic's attack.

Pyromanic was about to send more when Siren spoke up.

"Don't move even a muscle", he said the command. At that, Pyromanic froze where he was. "You don't move either, Oleander", Siren also said, making Oleander freeze in her tracks as well.
The vines she had out, turned black and disappeared.

'Now!' Avian thought and rushed in. He grabbed Nuke and rushed away into a nearby alley.

Meanwhile, Siren unfroze the villains who just looked at him in disbelief.

"Welp, until next time!" Siren said before he ran away, using the villains' confusement to get away.

"Avian!" Siren shouted.

"In here!" Avian shouted back.
Siren found his way to the 2 vigilantes.

"Avian... Why did you come...?" Nuke asked.

"Listen, fight or not, you're my teammate. I can't just leave you to die", Avian said. "Siren, do you think you could look around to find us a good route back?" he asked.

"Sure", Siren said as he walked out pulling down his goggles right vefore stepping out of the alley.

"Siren? As in the villain Siren? Why would the villain be helping you Tommy!?" Tubbo asked.

"Calm down. That's Wilbur. He just happens to have same kind of powers as SBI's Siren", Tommy said.

"Just happens to have, yeah right. Tommy, he could be Siren. Why would he even call himself Siren!?" Tubbo said.
He sighed. "Nevermind. Thank you for coming. I was an asshole to you and Ranboo, and you still came", Tubbo said.

"That's what best friend are supposed to do, Tubbs", Tommy said.

They were finally having a conversation that wasn't exactly about the whole Wilbur thing.

"Come on, let me heal you up", Tommy said.

He healed Tubbo up and they stood up.
Wilbut then walked back, the goggles back on his head.

"Nuke, do you think we should?" Tommy asked.

"Yeah. Most likely", Tubbo said.

"Okay, Wil, you can take your goggles off. Nuke's Tubbo", Tommy said.