𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

about an hour after sabrina saw the post, will came home with the sushi. he wasn't late like he said he was going to be which confused sabrina.

"sab?" will called out into the house as he shut the door behind him. "i'm home with your cali rolls." sabrina was laying down on the couch in the living room and didn't say a word. will began walking farther into the house before stopping to put the sushi in the kitchen.

sabrina heard as will emptied stuff out of his pockets and put them on the counter. she closed her eyes as she heard his footsteps get closer to the living room. after a few moments, it was silent and she slowly opened her eyes. much to her dismay, sabrina saw will sitting on the table in front of her.

will scrunched his brows. he didn't recall doing anything bad. "you're back early," sabrina said in a monotone voice not bothering to look up at will.

will was still totally confused and scratched his head. "yeah i just didn't want to be there anymore. i missed you and wanted to see you." sabrina rolled her eyes at will's response and he noticed this.

sabrina sat up in the couch and will noticed her eyes were red as if she had been crying. "you sure about that?"

will furrowed his brows again. he had no idea why she was being so cryptic. "yes..? are you okay?" will questioned.

sabrina leaned back in the couch and pulled her legs up to her chest. "yeah i'm fine. did you have fun with all the guys? or was there a girl there too? sorry, i don't want to count her out," sabrina responded with a fake smile.

will realized what sabrina was upset about immediately after she said that line. he shook his head. "yes i had fun and yes there was a girl. emily. but we aren't close and i barely talked to her the whole time." sabrina pretended to care about what he was saying.

sabrina clicked her tongue. "did you know she was going to be there?" will paused and looked away from sabrina's eyes for a moment but quickly looked back.

"yes." will did know but he decided not to tell sabrina because he didn't think it was going to be that big of a deal. he wasn't friends with her so technically he wasn't going to hang out with her. this made sabrina even more upset. yes she didn't have to know who all his friends are but this one in particular clearly had feelings for him.

sabrina stood up from the couch. "glad you had fun." with that, sabrina started to walk away from will before he caught her arm.

"you're upset. come talk to me. please," will pleaded. sabrina laughed sarcastically before stepping away from will again.

"go talk to emily." sabrina left will in the living room and began walking towards the front door. will jumped up and chased after her.

"i don't want to talk to fucking emily. nothing happened between us tonight!" sabrina shook her head and began putting her sneakers on.

"will i saw the post. she had her arms around your waist and you just let her. she said "love me" in the caption. her comments saying you forgot about me and you were getting with her. all of the proof is right there!" sabrina was now more angry than she was sad. she already saw the post and will was still lying.

will stopped for a moment. "what post?"

sabrina laughed thickly. "oh you didn't know? your new girlfriend confirmed your relationship already." sabrina had finished putting her shoes on and she grabbed her car key from the hook.

will remembered what sabrina was talking about and felt sick. it did look bad. but he could explain if she just let him. "sab i swear it's not what it looks like. i can explain i promise!" sabrina opened the door and stepped outside.

"honestly, i don't want to hear your explanation right now. can you just stay here and give me space?" sabrina and will stood staring at each other for a few moments before will nodded. sabrina closed the door behind her and walked to her car.

she climbed in and leaned her head against the steering wheel. she felt so much hurt that it was starting to make her tired. only love could hurt like this.