𝑌4~𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑢𝑒

A/n: I'm back!!!

"Hey"

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯ ͛ △⃒⃘ ➵

The Burrow was just how Y/n remembered it. Warm, cozy, and the way the sunlight every inch of the multilayered house brought a feeling of home. Which to Y/n, it was a home away from her messy home. She walked in and was met by the smell of fresh home-made cooking from Mrs. Weasley. Soon after Hermione, Mrs. Weasley, came in. Hermione took a seat at the long dinning room table which had a few a extra chairs for the Weasley's guest.

There was a rustle of footsteps coming down the stairs. A few familiar redheads and unfamiliar ones  came into a view. Ron, Fred and George, and Ginny Weasley tackled hugged Y/n.

"We missed a our junior test- junior prankster." Fred corrected himself, thinking she didn't catch what he had started saying, but she did, causing her to laugh lightly. She pulled out of their hug, only to be embraced by Ron who was slightly taller then last year, but his hair, like the twins, was longer and to his shoulders. It look different at first glance but, good on them.

"How was your summer break, little prankster." George said, ruffling her hair.

"Good, what have the senior prankster been up too? Y/n asked with a small grin 

The boys smirk at each then looked at towards Mrs. Weasley, "Nothing we can say out in the open." They winked before sitting down at the table.

Ginny hugged Y/n again, "Hey, Y/L/N."

"Hi Gin."

Two redheads, one tall and the other shorter walked in.

"You must be Charlie." Y/n said to to the shorter one with mostly freckles on his face. He nodded,

"Nice to meet you, Y/n, right?"

"Yeah and You're Bill, I've heard so much about you guys."

"Yes I am and the same with you." Bill replied glancing at Ron who was already starting to eat.

"Wot?" Ron said with food in his mouth.

"You talk about me to your family, Ronald?" Y/n said playfully. Ron rolled his eyes.

"I'm guessing Harry's not here, yet?" Y/n asked half through her meal. The Twins exchanged mischievous smirks and Hermione stifled a laugh.

"Not yet, my dear, Mr. Weasley's picking him up tomorrow." Mrs. Weasley smiled kindly. Y/n almost choked on her drink.

"Tomorrow? Can I go."

"Good luck with trying to convince her." Fred said, quietly. Mrs. Weasley glared at him before returning a smile.

"Well, I suppose you can."

The twins gaped at her, "But you said we couldn't go!"

"Yeah." Ron piped up.

"You three caused your father a lot of trouble the last time you snuck out to get Harry!" She snapped.

"We promise, we'll behave, mum." Ron said, almost begging. Y/n quietly let out a laugh as if they could stay out of mischief for one minute in a muggle environment like the Dursleys.