𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢

----------------------------------------
   🄰🅄🅃🄾🅁'🅂 🄽🄾🅃🄴
Hi just wanted to say that there will some fluff but not too much.
—————————————————-

   "It was scary believe me but I had someone there to protect me so I didn't get the full blast

"It was scary believe me but I had someone there to protect me so I didn't get the full blast."

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯ ͛ △⃒⃘ ➵

𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Some students were also peeking outside the compartments to see what was problem. The train shook more violent and it knocked me back so hard I thought I was going to land on the floor and have a concussion. I closed my eyes tight preparing for the fall.

But I fell into someone's arms cushioning my fall. My heart stopped, my eyes fluttered open to see Harry staring at me with a worried face stamped on. Ron said something like What's go- but I didn't hear him finish.

  My body was being dragged over by my arms to the seat. I shook my head trying to get back to focus. I sat up dizzy and slowly coming back to reality.

"Don't know maybe we've broken down." I turned and saw Harry say. I smiled, in a way of saying thank you. The lights went off suddenly, I jumped a little which cause me and Harry to be closer.

I was getting warmer even though it was getting colder. The lights flickered on and off before finally becoming pitch black

"Ouch Ron that was my foot." Hermione growled at Ron as he smushed his face on the window.

"There something moving out there." Ron gulped. The rain was pouring hard on the window.

"What!" I shouted trying to hide my nervousness. Harry looked at me starting to shivering he gestured to his jacket he was wearing. I shook my head no not wanting to make him cold.

I rubbed my arm up and down. Harry didn't listen to the no because he took off his jacket and put it on me and wrapped one of his arm around me tight.

"I think- someone's coming aboard" Ron Whispered still having his hand on the window. The train shook again making Harry's grip tighter. The window on the other hand had ice gradually coving the window in a icy sheet. Even the drink R.J. Lupin had also froze.

  "Who do- yo- you think i- is coming abo- aboard?" I asked shivering between each word.  I couldn't stop thinking if Millie was okay or if she was scared and I wanted to comfort her like Harry comforted me.

"I do- don't know bu- but whoev- whoever it is it- can't be good." Hermione answered shaking from the cold as well. My head was right next to Harry's chest making my cheeks blush a deep pink keeping me warm too. I slid my arms into his jacket feeling heat surface through my body.

"Bloody heck!" Ron yelped "what's happening." Before anyone could say anything more a dark shadowy figure floated on the outside of our compartment door. 𝐼𝑠 it 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒. The door knob turned and the shadowy figure floated inside our compartment.