𝑌4~𝐻𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑆𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝐻𝑜𝑚𝑒

"Harry Potter?"

"Harry Potter?"

(A/N: Welcome to Year 4!!!)

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯ ͛ △⃒⃘ ➵

  The grey quaint house sat peacefully on a hill far back from the neighborhood bellow. Tall ominous trees surrounded the two story building. It seemed quiet and peaceful on the exterior, but on the inside tension hung heavily in the air.

Y/n had restless nights ever since she came back from school. Nightmares persistently came to her. Trouble was, she couldn't wake up from immediately and when she did, Y/n was breathing heavily in the pitch black room.

That previous night, few weeks before school, the moon shone through her window brightly. It reminded her that night back at the end of term, with Lupin as a werewolf and the answers Y/n got from Sirius.

She hadn't thought about asking her mum about Lilly Potter being her godmother. Mrs. y/l/n had been oddly and deeply buried in her work lately. And for Mr. Y/l/n, Y/n hadn't seen him since her birthday a two weeks ago.

A knock intruded her thoughts. "Y/n mum says dinner is ready!" Millie voice was muffled. Y/n groaned as she got up from her bed. Before she left, She opened up her curtains let some of the dreary day come through.

When she opened the door Millie had disappeared and the smell of her mum's cooking had lifted her spirits. She missed her cooking, Hogwarts food was amazing, but something about the cottage pie, and tonight's special, lasagna made her feel complete.

She sat down her mum brought her plate to her and some juice before giving Millie hers. A few minutes passed, once Y/n swallowed her last drops of juice she had questions she was finally ready to have answered. Problem was, was her mum ready?

"Mum," she looked up from her plate. "Why did you go to that Gryffindor man all those years ago?"

Her mum looked at her, stupefied. She remained silent. Y/n wasn't gonna stop. It had been a secret long enough. She stared with tenaciousness.

"What did you go to him for."

Mrs. y/l/n set her fork down firmly. "Now listen I don't know how you heard about him, but whatever you picked up, it was for a purpose." Her voice was shaking a bit.

"Even though you broke your best friends promises." Y/n leaned forward in her seat. Millie watched back and forth like watching a tennis match.

Her mother's eyes glinted with sorrow for a moment. "You heard this from Remus Lupin, I'm guessing."

Her statement caught Y/n off guard. She couldn't answer truthfully, her mum didn't know about Sirius being innocence. "Ye— Yes, I did. And he told me that Gryffindor man was terrible man you broke up with." Her tone was getting hazardous.