𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚕

"Always?""Always

"Always?"
"Always."

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯ ͛ △⃒⃘ ➵

𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:
The train stopped again but this time we had arrived at Hogwarts station finally after hours I'm finally back to my second home we'll maybe third because the Weasley burrow was like a home away from home when I would visit them during each summer as well as Hermione's house too.

"Come on we're here, Harry." I said, pulling his arm to turn to me. He was still starring out the window. Don't know what he was looking at or what he was thinking but I wanted to know.

"We're here already?" Harry asked with his eyes coming back to reality and a smile beaming on his face.

"Yes were you paying attention you would have already changed into your school robes."

Harry looked at his blue shirt, "Oh crap!" "Where is Hermione and Ron?"

"On the platform already waiting for us so get changed so we won't be late to the feast." I laughed, throwing the robes and his jacket I was wearing.

His faces was shocked that I had his jacket still, "I'll see you on the platform okay I'll be there in a minute."

I got up and walked through the door and turned to him once more, "Hurry up!"

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯ ͛ △⃒⃘ ➵

       —————————
         Mɪɴɪ ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ
      ————————-

The Great Hall was sparkling with candles floating above the tables and the bewitched ceiling to look like the night sky outside. We took our seats at the Gryffindor table joining Ginny, Neville, Dean, Seamus, Fred, George, Lee, and Angelina Johnson plus the other Gryffindors.

I spotted the table my sister sitting by the other first years who were about to be sorted. She looked at me nervously shaking her leg fast.

"It's okay your gonna be okay." I mouthed to her. Harry was sitting next to me and turned around to also comfort Millie.

He gave her two thumbs up and a warm smile. Millie return the smile turning back to talk to a another first year. Harry patted my shoulder awkwardly. He was not always good at comforting people without being awkward but that was one of the things I liked about him.

"First years gather up here." I heard Professor Mcgonagall say to the first year table. Millie and the rest of the first years followed the pointed hat Professor to the front of the Great hall. There was an old batter hat, called the sorting hat.

  I remembered the time I was being sorted, of course I got Gryffindor and never regret it I would've have met Harry, Hermione, and Ron. The flash back to my mom being strongly disappointed about me being the first one in our family not in Ravenclaw came in and out of my mind.