𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼: 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚁𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚣𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚜

"I wouldn't let anybody kill you

"I wouldn't let anybody kill you."

ϟ ͛ △⃒⃘
Reader's POV:

Harry was going to be staying over the weekend in the hospital wing. Which in return I had to keep my self busy to get my mind off of Harry's fall. I visited him in the morning and night and any time between classes.

I was sitting with Fred and George in the common room while they were planning a prank with Peeves. I would occasionally offer an idea or two, but most of it was watching the masters at work.  "Why don't you put a stink pellet in his case with trick wire to set it off when he opens it." I said.

"Well I'm almost out of stink pellets," Fred said.

"If only we had someone who could come with us to Zonko's and help pick out the best ones." George finished, both batting their eyes at me.

"Your puppy dog eyes are not gonna work. But nice try." I said patting their heads. "Besides I don't know if I'm going or not."

"What if we," George started, catching my attention. I was intrigued.

"Have a way to get Harry there." Fred finished. I whirled around to see their mischievous grins.

"Like to see you try." I laughed. But I didn't realize they were actually serious.

They just looked at each other then back to me. They got up gathering their stuff and winked before disappearing.

I had no time to ponder on what they meant, I had a treat for Harry and I had to think of a way to get to him after hours. The invisibility cloak. I ran up to the boys dorms trying not to be caught by Fred and George or Ron. I grabbed the cloak from Harry's drawers.

The corridors were eerily quite and dark. It was after curfew, so only teachers and other staff were out in the corridors. Once in the hospital wing I quickly searched the room for Madam Pomfrey. She must have went to bed for the night. I took this as my chance to wake up Harry.

He looked so peaceful while sleeping. He was breathing steadily, sleeping on his right side. I shook him lightly. Nothing. I shook him again, "Harry." He rolled over on his back, slowly. He shuttered and looked around sleepily. I still had the cloak on, for him it would be startling to just feel something shaking him. I removed the cloak revealing my face to him. "Harry."

Harry sat up, "Y/N, what are you doing here?" His hair was messier and his green eyes were shining in the moon light.

"I have a surprise for you." I said sitting on his bed. "That is only if you are up tp it."

"Of course, I do." Harry yawned. "Wait, what kind of a surprise is this?"

"One that brings an adventure." I said standing up, extending my hand to him. He accepted in with a smile. I put the invisibility cloak over us before we walked carefully out of the hospital wing.