ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29

Start from the beginning

"Father. We have a situation here. I think we're gonna need your help." Laudemer yelled since he and Prince are the closest to the priest.

Father Roran decided to stop the bus before he went to check the others. When he saw Quin, he suddenly called out to God in surprise.

"Amara possessed Quin. I'm sure it's pretty obvious now." Qaeus scowled and swatted Yatchi's hands away.

He went to check Qaelust who thankfully is still unconscious. Though her face is bruised and bleeding. The sight alone made Qaeus boil in rage.

"Fu** that b**ch!" He cursed and attempted to choke the girl this time. But Craeian and Laudemer quickly stopped him and held him back.

"We must take her to a church. I know a quick route but it will still take a few minutes. We must put her to sleep so she won't be able to harm us." The priest instructed. His suggestions alone made Quin go crazy and started screaming and cursing at him.

She started thrashing on her seat and only scared off Prince and Silver in the process. Hiding themselves behind their older friends

"Let me! And I'll make sure she'll never wake up!" Qaeus muttered under his breath.

"Silence Mr. Helveryst! Violence is not a solution to resolve any problems!" Roran reprimanded and glared at the boy.

"You're right father." Yatch scoffed and casually kicked Quin's screaming face. Hitting her hard and put her to an immediate sleep.

Everyone were too stunned to speak as they watch her stood back properly. A proud grin sneakily making its way to Quillrie's lips.

"Don't worry father. I didn't kill her. Yet." She said in the most sickeningly sweet tone as she looks at the dumbfounded priest.

"We must go now. Let's finish this once and for all." Laudemer said.

Roran eventually agreed and went back to driving them to the closest church where he will perform an exorcist for Quin.

The sooner they arrive. Which happens to be in a small chapel. But people from the nearby village uses it the same as a church so it will do.

Craeian and Laudemer carried Quin inside the chapel while the rest helped to push all the seats aside.

"Put her in the middle and---argh!"

Everyone quickly whipped their heads to the priest. But only to see him drooling his own blood. A pointy wood stabbed on his chest from behind by none other than Lorreta. And Bemy standing beside her with a bloody machete.

"Forgetting someone?" Lorreta giggled. She and Bemy looked totally psychotic. Much like Quin. The three looks pale and cold.

"Run!!!" Craeian bellowed and immediately grabbed Selene's wrist before he bolted to the side door of the chapel.

The ten ran out of the chapel to the village in pairs. Unfortunately separating from each other.

Some of them started knocking on the doors but the villagers wouldn't allow them in. Somehow having the sense of what is happening in the deep of the night.

Qaeus and Qaelust decided to run straight back to the bus. That's where they all left their things including phones to call for help.
The sooner they get there, Qaelust locked the doors and windows and closed all the curtains. While Qaeus fumbled on his bag to get his phone.

He dialed Chaniel's phone number. But the village they are at have static signal so they couldn't call anyone at all.

"The others. We have to find them." Qaelust groaned as she sat down clutching her head.