Be Mine?

"Y/n I love you so much, I know we've been dating for a while now, and I finally think its time, Will you be Mine for the rest of our days?" Thomas asks you and you're so shocked you forget to answer, and a look of hurt comes across his face.

"Thomas" Is all you can say, he knelt on one knee and opened a small box, he opens it and there is a diamond ring.

"Y/n will you do me the honor and making me the happiest guy on earth and marry me? You mean so much to me and I don't want to lose you, because if I lose you its like I'll lose a piece of me, I don't wanna feel empty, I don't feel empty when I'm around you, your smile makes me smile, your laugh oh my your laugh is something I get to hear even on your worst days, and it is the most beautiful sound. Your eyes twinkle when you get excited, and they shimmer in the light and I always see the twinkle. Your body is perfect, you don't need to change anything. Your hands I could play with them all day. I could NEVER get bored of listening to singing to your favorite songs. I like the way you twitch when you sleep next to me, I love the way you try to get closer and closer to me when you sleep. I love the sound of your beating heart. You make me so happy. I never thought I'd ever find true love, but then I found that and my entire world flipped upside down, but it was way better then my life before. Y/n I love you so please marry me?" Thomas finally finishes speaking and you have tears falling down your cheeks and you nod and he smiles and put the ring on your finger and kisses you. Not just a peck on the lips but an actual kiss, with passion and meaning, and true love.