Henry was left with a hurt ego.

In the coffee shop nearby, Grace and Risa ordered some coffee and sat for a while.

"Wala naman sa balak ko magkape kasi nagkape na ako kila Leni. Pero bwisit talagang lalakeng yon!"

"Angas din e, noh." Grace answered.

"Anyway, salamat ha."

"Ikaw naman kasi. Napakakalmado mo lagi. Alam mo, okay lang maging bastos minsan. Deserve naman nya yon. And to think na dahilan sya ng pag-aaway nyo ni Leni, dapat lang na magalit kana sakanya. Oh, by the way, kumusta na kayo? Naayos mo ba? Nako Risa ha. Sinasabi ko sa'yo. Baka mamaya ikaw nanaman nakikipatigasan."

"Yun nga, e. Hindi pa. I mean, sakanila ako ngayon, ilang araw na. Kaso, parang hangin lang ako. Kakausapin nya ako kapag may tinanong lang ako sakanya."

"Unawain mo na. Nasaktan mo e. Boba ka kasi."

"Alam ko. Kaya nga tinitiis ko kahit nasasaktan na din ako."

"Hays. Magiging totoo ako Risa, ha. Yang mga yan? Etong nangyayare sainyo? Mas marami pang darating na ganito, o mas higit pang problema dito. Ang tanong. Handa ba kayo? Handa ka ba, Risa?"

Risa was silenced by what Grace said. She realized it's really possible to happen in the future knowing their situation. She took a deep breath.

"Hangga't nararamdaman kong mahal ako ni Leni, wala namang dahilan para hindi ko kayanin. Yun nga lang, sana ganon din sya."

Grace just tapped Risa's shoulder after hearing what she said.

Risa continued her day working as usual. After work, she went back home in her house to check her kids but they are all busy with their own stuffs. While in her bedroom, she checked if there's an update from Leni but there's nothing. So she texted Rona, one of Leni's staff to ask if they had eaten and Rona said the other staff already ate but Leni herself was not yet eating. Instead of staying at home, she drove to Leni's unit to cook dinner for her.

After cooking, she got the documents she brought with her and started working and made herself busy.

After some time, she checked the wall clock and saw it was already past 11 in the evening but Leni was not yet home. She then checked again her phone but no messages from Leni. She again messaged Rona and said they are still on site but about to end in less than an hour. She continued what she was doing.

At exactly 1 AM, the door opened and she saw Leni, exhausted. Leni saw her immediately.

Risa stood up from the sofa and attempted to help Leni with her stuffs, but Leni refused.

"It's okay. Ako na."

Risa stepped backwards seeing Leni's serious face.

"Uhmmm. Pangga, I messaged Rona earlier kasi dika nag-a-update, e. She said dika nagdinner.. Nagluto ako. Kain tayo?"

"Di ako gutom. Pahinga na ako. Maaga nanaman ako mamaya. Pahinga ka na din after what you're doing."

"Pangga, please? Kahit konti lang. Sabayan mo na ako. Ah kasi, di pa ako kumakain, e. Hinintay talaga kita. Please?"

Leni left with no choice thinking Risa wasn't yet eating because she waited for her.

Leni sat down on the dining and Risa excitedly put food on her plate.

"Diba bawal kang nagugutom kasi yung acid mo? Hay nako. Hala. Kain." Risa said.

Leni just watched Risa serving her. She saw how Risa was happy.