Strength?

A/N I hope you all like the plot twist with Raven and oooh you will have to read to find out. also comment if you have suggestions for the story or have any guesses for what might happen! peace out my Unikitties!

The next day there was a teen titans go call because a villain we had never heard of before was destroying the city. We went down there and when we saw him he was waiting for us. "Oh hello kids. You don't know me but I know you." he said and Robin stepped up. "How do you know us?" the man laughed then said "I have heard of all of you but I know Raven!" I was astonished because I didn't even know him but then was when I started to study him. He had robot armor on and it was very high tech. He had eyes that where green, an evil green, and his face was as the top of the armor and the only part of him you could actually see. He looked about my fathers age and his hair was black with green tips that stuck up in one slick way towards the end of his head. "How do you know me?" I asked suspiciously and walked in front of Robin. "Do you not remember your father's best evil friend?" I did not. "I wasn't involved in much evil with my father. Or my father in fact." he laughed. "Well I also have someone you should remember here!" he said and his robot armor revealed a lounge where someone was sitting in a chair in the shadows. "Come on out dear!" he said towards the girl. She walked out with chains around her hands and ankles. But he was right I did now here. It was Ranara. "How I thought you died!" I said tears streaming down my face. "That's what they told you. He took me to take advantage of my powers." he nodded along with the story and obviously proud of what he had done. "Did you agree to this?" I asked her scared for the answer. "No I would have rather died than work for this coward!" she yelled towards him. "Oh shush it. I told you Raven wouldn't want to come if she heard that." What was he talking about? "What are you talking about?" he then laughed. "Well I have some one rather than this stupid girl that you would want." he interested me saying this. "Who in the world do you have I want?" I asked the man. "Oh come on out doll!" he said and someone else came out of the shadows. I fell to the ground when I realized who it was. My mother. Beast Boy came and caught me before I fell to the ground. "Raven who is that?" he asked. "My m- my mm- mmm- my mmo- mom!" I whispered. "Raven no you can't go we have to defeat him then get your mom!" Beast Boy rambled on but I couldn't concentrate. "So want to come with your mom and you only get her if you become evil!" he laughed and I stepped forward. "Only if you never hurt teen titans or this town again!" I said ashamed of myself. "No Raven!" Beast Boy said running towards me but I picked him up with my magic and made a wall. "Sure as long as you are evil!" he said than laughed. I heard the teen titans yell no but I didn't listen because I thought she was dead. He picked me up with his robot hand and threw me to my mom and she caught me and held me close. I cried and Ranara did too. It was a sad reunion and I looked out one last time to see Beast Boy standing there sadly. I waved at him and cried some more. I sat down on the bed he had gotten me and I fell asleep knowing what I had to do. I had to stay a hero and we had to break out. It was now or never the next day. We had to defeat this evil guy. It was the only way out. But did I have the strength? With the thought of my mom, Ranara, and Beast Boy made me have strength..............   strength? STRENGTH!