weakness and running away

I woke up this morning and prepared to run away tonight. I went to the kitchen of the teen titans tower and grabbed a bowl of cereal then I would pack food for on the way. But Beast Boy came in and started talking and stuff then asked me on a date. "Me why me?" I asked suspiciously and he said "Because I love you!" what I thought to myself my plan is failing. "uh I uh I?" I stuttered around then teleported to my bedroom. I had to leave now. I locked the door and started packing my stuff and getting it ready. Then I made a note that said:

dear teen titans,

I am sorry I had to run away but I had to. My evil is taking over and the only thing I fear is my self. Please read this note and under stand I love being a teen titan its just I will not let any of you get hurt because I stick around while my powers become stronger and my mind starts going evil. And Beast Boy I do like you and love you but I don't want to hurt you. Goodbye titans forever. I hope you under stand good bye teen titans. TEEN TITANS GO FOREVER! bye my long time friends and you Star Fire you always have a place in my heart!

                                                                 , love Raven.

I packed my stuff and teleported my note onto the table. I then teleported my stuff to the road and started going and going and going while tears flowed down my cheeks slowly. Evil was gonna take over and I had to get to my dad to do that. I didn't want to become evil but my powers had a mind of there owned that could only be controlled by my dad and that was only sometimes! I looked back onto the town I had once called my home and whispered "I will miss you!" it was horrible but for my friends I would do anything. Even if it meant breaking my heart and there heart. And yes I do have a heart. Grumpy old Raven had a heart and doesn't want her friends to die or get hurt surprise surprise! she does and that's why I will leave my friends and hope to never see any of them again. Ever again. I hate and love myself for that.