Chapter 7

I had been here a week before I actually got a day off. Joe and I had been hanging out at night when I got off but this time I could spend a whole day with him. I texted him.
Hey no filming today. What's up? -Rachel
I received a text within minutes.
I have to film a video today for Sugg Sunday. Come be in it with me!- Joe

I didn't know what to say. I mean I might as well say yes. I had already been in a Tyler Oakley video what could be the harm in being Joe's. Besides the massive amounts of Instagram and Twitter followers I had been getting, nothing bad came from doing Tyler's video.
Ok. Be there in 10 -Rachel
I threw on a burgandy, Brandy Melville, sundress, some black booties and my favorite black bowler hat. I got a cab to Joe's apartment, which really wasn't too far from mine but I really didn't feel like walking.
I knocked on the door and this time Joe answered instead of Caspar.
"Hey." He pulled me in for a hug and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. I remembered that that was the first time we had kissed since California.
"Wait." I said before he could turn around. I grabbed a handful of his shirt and pulled him into me. He got the hint. He took his hand behind my neck and pulled me in for a more intense kiss.
We broke away smiling.
"Come on let's go." He said as he took my hand and lead me to his room. I love it when he did that. It made me feel safe. Like I could trust him.
We walked into his room where there was a camera and a bunch of lights set up. I decided not to make the joke about how it kind of looked like a porn set up.
"So I thought we could do an America vs. England sort of challange. You ask me questions about America and I ask you questions about England, who ever looses gets a face full of whipped cream." He pointed to the can on his desk.
"Sounds great." I said.
"Ok you can have a few minutes to gather your questions." He said as he pulled out his phone and I'm assuming the notes app. I did the same and typed some general knowledge questions about America.
Five minutes later I had mine and he had his. He sat down on the foot of the bed and I sat next to him. He pressed record.
"So I am here with my good friend Rachel, say hi Rachel." He said while gesturing to me.
"Hi!" I waved in the camera.
"And Rachel is here in London for a month for work. Where are you from Rachel?"
"California!" I tried to be peppy enough for YouTube.
"Yes and we thought we would do the America versus England challenge to see who knows more about the other persons country and the loser gets a face full of whipped cream." He held up the can as he talked. " are you ready?"
"Ready as I'll ever be" I answered.
"Ah there's that American sarcasm." He held up a thumbs up and I laughed.
"Ok I'll go first." I lifted up my phone and read the first question. "What is the biggest state in the U.S.?"
"Oh shoot. Is it Texas?" He said while shrugging his shoulders.
"Nope. It's Alaska."
"Damn it. Alaska?" He said and I laughed.
"Ok so one point for America." I said triumphantly.
"Alright alight. How many countries are in Great Britain?" He asked. I honestly had no clue. Scotland is one. Ireland or was it North Ireland? Is Wales a thing?
"3?" I answered warily.
"That's correct actually." He said slightly mad that I got it right.
We continued asking general knowledge questions. In the end the points came in my favor.
"Alright well let's do this." I said as I grabbed the paper plate and the can of whipped cream. I started filling the plate. I practically emptied out the whole can.
"Any last words Joseph Sugg?" I asked as I held the plate in front of him.
"Well I would just like to say tha-" before he could finish I smashed the plate into his face. After I took it away I couldn't even see his eyes and I couldn't contain my laughter.
He blew some air out of his lips to clear some cream off which made me laugh harder.
He scooped out a place for his eyes.
"Hey Rachel give me a hug."
I was still laughing but I heard him.
"No Joe!" I started to get up from the bed before he grabbed my arm and rubbed his face on my cheek.
"Joe!" I exclaimed, because it was now in my hair.
He did his outro while I sat next to him taking little finger fulls of whipped topping off of his face and eating it.
"Well I think that was a good one." He said as he stopped the camera. "How do I look?" He still had a thin veil of white on his face.
"Delicious." I said and he laughed.
He took a towel and wiped off his face. In doing so he accidentally missed a part next to his mouth.
"Wait you missed a spot." I said while pointing to the corresponding spot on my face. He tried to wipe it off but missed.
"Here let me." I said as I leaned in and kissed the corner of his mouth where the spot was.
"Thank you." He blushed just a little.
The video was uploaded the next day on Sugg Sunday of course. I watched it and laughed at the both of us. I decided to read the comments. Most of them were along the lines of 'who is that?' 'Wasn't she in Tyler's video?' 'Is she a youtuber?' 'Is she dating Joe?' 'Is Roe a thing?' 'ROE I SHIP IT SHAKDJFK'
Roe. Our ship name I guess. It was kind of cute.