xxviii. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫

Comenzar desde el principio

"Oh, your bag." Corey passed it to Jude. "I flipped through Little Woman, the title is a lie."

"A lie?" Jude frowned his eyebrows as he pulled it up on his shoulder.

"There was no little people." he gapped, tossing his hands up slightly. "Especially not woman."

Jude and Dustin shared a grin, he nodded. "I have to shower but i'll see you in the gym."

"Come on, Corey. Let's go try to change your F to a C minus." Dustin pulled him along toward Mike.

"You make me proud, son." Randle high fived Jude. "Free burgers tonight at the diner to celebrate."

"We get free burgers every night." he laughed.

"Yeah, but now there's a meaning behind it." he shrugged his shoulders. "And a milkshake."

"Sold." he nodded his head.

"Hey, Jude." a girl wave as him and Mike walked into the gym together.

"Hey, Bethany." he waved back at her.

"Bethany?" Mike looked over.

"We have algebra together." he nodded, meeting his eye to see Mikes face. "Oh my god, just letter-numbers."

"I didn't say anything." Mike held his hands up.

"You were thinking it." he argued, letting him go up the bleachers first as he followed close after.

"How do you know what i'm thinking?" Mike argued with an eye roll. "You think because you won your game you can read minds now?"

"My good looks aren't the only thing I have, Michael." he pushed past him to stand between him and Corey.

"Beg to differ." Mike rolled his eyes.

"Beg to differ." Jude mocked him.

"Look." Corey held his paper up. "C-"

"C-!" Jude tossed his hands up, leaning in to hug him. "How'd that happen."

"Dustin's genius girlfriend." he hummed.

"Why didn't you change it to an A?" Mike leaned past Jude to asked, frowning his eyebrows together.

"Had to make it believable." Corey gapped at him. Jude laughed, his pinkie untop of Mikes as their legs hid their hands.

The band rung loudly, the cheerleaders flipping and waving the pompoms. Jude bopped his head slightly, pushing his wet hair out of his eyes. "Let's hear it for your Tigers!"

"Woo!" Jude stood up, his pinkie dropping from Mikes as he clapped. "Yeah, Lucas!"

Lucas smiled out at him, coming to his spot as he met Max's eye. Jude sat back down, his hand grazing over Mikes so quickly it could have easily been mistakes for an accident.

"Good morning, Hawkins high!" Jason, caption of the basketball team, adjusting his sweatpants as he waved out to the crowd. "First off...hey. First off, I'd like to thank each and every one of you. Without your support, we wouldn't be here. Give yourselves a big hand!"

Jude clapped with the rest of the stands, no mistake that he was a lot more "pepped" up then any of his friends ever bothered to be.

"Of course I have to give a special shout-out to the best and the prettiest fans of all time, the Tiger Cheer Squad!" the blonde went on, his gaze shifting to the girls in green. "Chrissy...Chrissy, I love you, baby."

"Aw, that's so sweet." Corey smiled.

"It is sweet, isn't it?" Jude nodded his head. "Did you think Jason is better looking then me?"