"No, but it's just - we waited so long for that, and I wanted it to be special, and - " 

"Bev, it was. It was everything I wanted." I smile softly, fully meaning my words.

"Really?" She asks, a hopeful expression crossing her face. 

"Of course. You are beautiful, and amazing, and so sexy." I smile, and her cheeks flush, this time in a good way, as she smiles down at her hands. 

"Let's forget about Lucas." She nods as if she's confirming her idea. "Let's just worry about us. You're here, and I want to take advantage of that." She smiles, looking back at me, and I can't help but smile myself. I lean in, desperate to get another taste of her lips, and gently touch mine to hers. My hand finds its way to her jaw, and I deepen the kiss, the entire thing reminding me of what just happened between us. 

I can feel our breathing getting heavier, and she positions herself more to face me, both of her hands moving to my own face. I tug down the top of her robe to expose her bare shoulder, and my mouth moves down her neck, to the area between the end of her neck and the start of her shoulder. Her skin is so soft, and her head tilts backwards in pleasure as her eyes shut. A small groan escapes her lips, instantly making me harden.

"Harry," She whispers, as I pull the robe lower, exposing her bare breast again. My hand instinctively moves to it and I grab it, gently squeezing as she moans again. 

"You make me crazy," I whisper, as she lays down onto the bed, backing up towards the headboard. I follow her, my body hovering over hers as she eagerly grabs my neck. Her eyes stay locked on my lips as she pulls me down, straining to reach my mouth. Her hands fumble at the hem of my pants, as she reaches in to grab me. 

"Fuck," I groan, as she wraps her hand around my shaft, kissing my jaw line gently. Her aggressive touch mixed with the softness of her lips makes me want to cum right then and there. She's about to tug my pants down further when a knock on the door interrupts. 

"Ugh," She groans at the same time I do, and I fall onto her body, defeated at the interruption. "Harry," She laughs. "I can't get the door if you're on me." 

"Then don't." I say, my voice muffled as I kiss the side of her neck. "Let them leave us." 

"Harry," She giggles again as the knock sounds again. She wraps her arms around me and spins over, pushing my body so that she's straddling me. 

"I like this view." I smirk, her robe completely undone, exposing her entire chest. 

"Stop," She laughs, crossing it over and tying the strings tighter. 

Another knock. 

"Coming!" She yells, and I pull the blanket over me to hide my erection. I watch as she makes her way towards the door and opens it. 

"Beverly, you never answered my text!" Penelope stumbles in, and I can immediately tell she's been drinking. "I've been waiting for you. Lucas is down there still, he's been making out with a girl." She giggles, and walks in further, until she abruptly stops at the sight of me in her bed. I smile a tight lipped, awkward smile as her mouth falls open. 

"Hey," I wave.

"Oh my god! What?! You're - he's here!" She says, directing her comment to Beverly.

"Yeah, he surprised me." She smiles, chuckling awkwardly. 

"Oh, Harry!" Penelope hiccups, stumbling towards me and throwing her arms around me in a strong hug. I look at Beverly, slightly taken aback and unsure of what to do or how to react. 

"Sorry," She mouths, stifling a laugh. 

"It's so good to see you! Glad you made it out here!" Penelope slurs, as she pulls away.