35: Enough Hands To Hold Both Of Yours

Start from the beginning

"I'm going to skin that man alive." Ayako said, her eyes full of murderous rage. 

"I'll hide the body." Isamu assured her wife. 

"I'll say you were both with me at the time of death." Aizawa added. 

"Glad we're all on the same page." Ayako said with a nod. "But really...I'm glad his identity wasn't revealed to the world and we didn't have to pick him up from a holding cell.". 

Isamu laughed, remembering part of Yuji's story. 'And he just looked at me as the police sirens blared in the corner and grabbed me. He told Hawks that it was all his fault and there was no way he was sending me to jail. Hawks was confused 'cause he thought Officer Hado was the one trying to send me to jail. Eventually he threw his trench coat over my head and Hawks flew away with me. He told them that I escaped and to back out of the operation. It was really weird ma, but he did save me from ending up in jail. I think we're even now'. 

"He fucked up badly by trusting criminals, but at least he got our criminal back to us." Isamu joked. 

They were standing in the hall outside Yuji's hospital room waiting for Officer Hado to return with the discharge forms so they could take Yuji home. He'd probably not be going back to school for the rest of the week due to his injuries but its not like the kid would mind. He hated school and only really bothered with it because of his friends, sad as that is to admit as his parent. 

"Our Yu-yu sure does have a lot of luck." Ayako commented. She didn't specify whether it was good luck or bad luck, just 'luck'. 

"I wonder how he'll feel when he realizes that he's met him when he never wanted to." Isamu wondered aloud.

Aizawa gave them a confused look. The couple made eye contact. 

"Well, he hates him. Point blank, always had." Isamu recalled. Ayako nodded in agreement. "I was worried he'd end up with some sort of dysmorphia from being biologically not related to you, but he took after your temperament anyways, so it doesn't make a difference.". 

"It never made a difference." Isamu laughed, "It was my preference anyways, you were prepared to be the one in my position.". 

"That's true. I wonder if he'll continue to hate him now that he knows him." Ayako wondered aloud, laughing a little to herself as well. "Wow-sometimes I think to hard about our lives and wonder what the fuck is going on.". 

"Its insane sometimes." Isamu agreed. 

"I'm sorry, I'm a little lost." Aizawa interjected, "What are we talking about?". 

"You really didn't get that?" Isamu asked. The confused expression on Aizawa's face said, no, he really didn't get it. 

"Half of Yuji's DNA came from Officer Hado.". 

Several pieces of paper hit the ground behind them. The trio turned to see officer standing there, shock all over his face. 

"T-t-then he really is..." The man stuttered, obviously having suspected it. 

Suddenly they all heard Yuji's laugh from the other room and were reminded he could hear all of this. Well, that saved them from having to do the whole 'by the way officer Hado is biologically related to you in a very specific way' talk. 

"Of course he thinks this is hilarious." Aizawa said, shaking his head and smiling fondly. 

Yuji had a couple mixed feelings. He had never wanted to meet his sperm donor. He honestly didn't give a shit who it was, it didn't change a thing. Still, he was kinda glad to see his eyes didn't come from some weirdo or a creep.