Chapter 3

Dammit....

I can't seem to control my body at all...

And it seems like I'm overwhelming them...

Am I?

Even dad seems to have trouble eliminating me.

No... It must be that they are hesitating.

I don't wanna hurt them at all...

"Crap... Look out dad!" I yelled while throwing a Rasenshuriken at dad.

Tch.... Is there a way I can stop it?

Re-animation jutsu... A troublesome forbidden jutsu second hokage created...

It somehow ended up in the hands of Kabuto...

"Sasuke move away..." I cried as I rushed at him with kunai in my hand.

Suddenly my body was surrounded by sand. The sand around me tightened restraining me.

"We got him! Bring the sealing team!" I heard Gaara yelling.

No... I can feel chakra in my palms...

"No! Don't bring anyone here!" I screamed.

Suddenly the sand burst away freeing me...

The only way they can defeat me is sealing me away while keeping me restrained...

And it seems they know this as well...

But I am too strong for that... So in other words, I'm invincible as long as I'm in this jutsu.

Their blows aren't affecting...

I keep regenerating at a fast pace...

Kabuto thinks this jutsu have no weakness...

I can't help but smirk...

My resolve... Everytime I try to resist... I can feel his hold on me slightly loosening...

And these movements... It's as if he intends to kill these people.

I'm currently running at Sakura with my rasengan.

I tried to resist with all my might...

And it worked... On my first try...

I abruptly stopped.

Everyone seemed to be alarmed at this...

I looked around... There are many people revived just like me...

And they are super powerful...

I must stop him....

Now to find Kabuto...

I turned on sage mode... I can feel everyone's chakra signatures...

Now where are you Kabuto??

Ha! Found ya!

I opened my eyes and saw everyone staring at me...

I sighed, turned around and bolted towards where I felt Kabuto's presence.

I hear my parents are friends calling me.

Baa-chan is crying.

Maybe after I defeat Kabuto, I'll go back to say goodbye.

Now... How to defeat him?

Killing him won't stop the jutsu...

Only way is to force him to stop.

And I have a perfect thing for that.

The genjutstu I created on my own.

No one's knows about it and I don't think I will tell anyone... Not after seeing what second hokage's jutsu has done...

It's too dangerous to let others know about this trick...

Once I trap him in the genjutstu, he'll be under my control. I can have him undo this.

And when the genjutstu is over, he'll die because of the chakra disturbance I caused him.

I stood before a cave...

I did the handsigns for the genjutstu... Now I only have to touch him...

I entered the cave and saw Kabuto sitting down.

"How did you...?" He looked shocked.

Oh? He didn't even realise that he lost control over me?

Not that it matters anyway... He can't reclaim his control.

"This jutsu have no weaknesses. You shouldn't be able to break free!!" He shouted.

"This jutsu's weakness... is my existence!" I said as I disappeared and appeared behind him.

I slammed my hands on his back.

His eyes widened and they started drooping slowly. He fell down, sleeping.

It's complete!

He's now mine to control!

"You are a fool to think that you can fight me alone. You'll die anyway." I said to the unconscious man as I stepped out of the cave.

That was way too easy.

Now to say goodbye to the people I once cared... They need to move on...

Wait! I feel more chakra signatures approaching me!

I stopped getting ready to fight.

They jumped down from the tree landing in front of me...

These guys are...

No way...

Are they fucking serious!?

In front of me stood dad, mom, Jiraya, Tsunade, Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura, Itachi and Orochimaru-sama.

The whole party came...

Leaving the battlefield...

It must be Sasuke and Itachi, who tracked me!

Oh well... Atleast now I can speed up the process and depart for good.

"Naruto... I.." mom started, unable to finish her sentence.

I smiled gently.

"Sorry if I hurt you by being cold. But that was the only way to make you attack me. But why did you leave the battlefield?"

"Gaara is leading the army until we return." Itachi said.

"I see. I defeated Kabuto. He will release the re-animation jutsu the moment I command him. I will disappear along with the others who are revived. Kabuto too, will die after he releases us." I said

Tsunade baa-chan and mom came running at me and hugged me. This time I hugged them back.

I looked at everyone. All are crying.

"I could have had him release us the moment I beat him. But I wanted to say proper goodbye to all of you. So nice of you to come to me. Now I can finish this once and for all." I said smiling brightly.

The next chapter is the last one... So look forward to it... I now know how to continue Reversed Roles so I'm going to end this.

The next chapter will be uploaded in two hours.