𝟶𝟶𝟾.

𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐚── 008

𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐚── 008.
chapter eight; wallflower
.· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

Clary was struggling to see a 'Sexy Suds Carwash' as anything but an immoral use of the body for raising money.

The concept of getting half-naked in order to wash the dirt off of some horny 50-year-old men's vehicles, and all just for increasing the funds of the town's athlete department, seemed unbelievably wrong. And she didn't necessarily have to be there. The event was meant to be operated by just the cheerleading and football teams of the school, but Caroline was bent on making Clary present at the carwash, for she thought she should use the opportunity to unleash whatever sexual urges she had inside along with the rest of the school's athletes.

Plus, Caroline was very eager to get Clary to show the gorgeous body she hid under long sweaters and oversized sweatshirts (it is important to note that most of the time, Clary was choosing her outfit in consideration of the blue and purple marks left on her arms from the IV's and blood tests that she would go through at least once a week, not that anyone but her family knew about it).

So after lots of protests and objections, Clary found herself standing awkwardly and reluctantly in the corner of the crowded parking lot wearing a pair of blue shorts and a violet-purple tanktop under a heavy, baggy jean jacket.

"You know, I could use some help here," Bonnie spoke to her while spraying the water on the soaped-up car right beside them.

The redhead glanced over her shoulder at her friend with a pout of displeasure. "I'm not taking part in this funny little whoredom."

"Wow. 'Whoredom'? Seriously?" Bonnie laughed and asked while shaking her head and watching her friend looking over the event with crossed arms and a judgy stare.

"You are literally being paid to provocatively serve people with minimal clothing." Clary retorted with a huff of contempt.

"It's just a carwash, Clary." The Bennett girl sing-songed quietly. "If you're not going to help, at least don't just stand there like a bump on a log. Caroline might spot you and force you to strip that jacket off, too."

"I'd like to see her try." The redhead answered with a scoff, but complied and turned to face her friend as she scrubbed the white car to perfection. There was a pause of silence between them where Clary was thinking over the said girl while catching a glimpse of her running around and giving orders. "Does she act like that normally?"

"Who? Caroline?" Bonnie looked up from the car to follow Clary's eyes, and once she was met with Caroline's blonde head, she chuckled, "Pretty much, yeah. She was very bossy since she was born-"