Finale: Wang Xian

Start from the beginning

“!!!”

Lan Sizhui’s eyes became round as realization hit him, “Father, you mean?”

“Mnn,” Lan Wangji gently put his hand on the belly of the woman lying peacefully on the bed.

“…” He’s going to be a big brother?! He’s going to be a big brother! Lan Sizhui was so shocked he couldn’t utter a word.

He finally realized why his father was crying. He also felt that at this moment, he was so happy he wanted to cry.

When Lan Sizhui occupied the body of a child, he felt that his temperament had also reverted back to that of a kid. After knowing the good news, he couldn’t wait to bragged about this to his friends.

He circled in place for a couple of times before dashing out. Running with his short legs, he wanted to look for Xue Yang and Elder Heiying resting in the side room.

Lan Wangji felt helpless as he saw how happy this little child was. Lan Sizhui, however, noticed his slip. As he was about to step out from the room, he halted his steps and anxiously looked sideways, meeting his father’s eyes.

Lan Wangji was really in a good mood.  A trace of smile could be seen on his eyes as he nodded, “Go on.”

Receiving his father’s consent, he quickly disappeared to the side room.

“Yang-ge! Grandpa Hei!” The child’s milky voice resounded even before he was seen.

“Kiddo, what’s so exciting that you even broke your rigid rule of not running and shouting?” Xue Yang asked.

He was naturally caring to children. When he saw A’Yuan running towards him, he automatically lifted the black dog from his lap and opened his arms for the kid.

Lan Sizhui who believed that he should act as a child to avoid complications naturally sat on Xue Yang’s lap. At first, he felt awkward being hugged by everyone like some sort of play toy, but he was used to it now. He would not admit it, but he actually started to like being cared about. He specially liked the company of his father and mother.

Meanwhile, the dog who was suddenly thrown away, scoffed. Since he exerted himself in the last battle, he was always sleepy; however, he still cared about the things that was happening around him. Elder Heiying looked at the tiny kid from his head to his toe, “The brat is still unconscious, so why are you celebrating?”

“I am going to be a big brother!” Lan Sizhui shared excitedly without further ado.

“What?!” Xue Yang and Elder Heiying simultaneously reacted but with different tone. Xue Yang who loves children was as excited as Lan Sizhui. Elder Heiying’s reaction, on the other hand, was for something else. One should know that he was the one who tricked Wei Wuxian to change into a woman, but he didn’t know that this miracle would be possible!

“Yes, mother is pregnant! I hope it’s a sister… but a brother that I could train with is also good. What if they are twins? Twins would be great! They could be a pair of beautiful sister and an energetic brother.” Lan Sizhui continued to blabber on.

When Wen Qing entered the Jingshi, the first thing she heard was Lan Sizhui’s excited words.

“A’Yuan, what are you talking about?” Wen Qing asked.

Lan Sizhui saw that it was his auntie that was also a healer. He felt that he finally found someone who could give him advice. His eyes brightened as he freed himself from the still shocked Xue Yang. Then, he bolted towards Wen Qing.

Wen Qing was confused when Lan Sizhui suddenly grabbed her hands and tried to pull her towards the main room.

It was the room of a married couple so she couldn’t just enter without permission. She first tried to calm Lan Sizhui down. “A’Yuan, your father and mother might be resting. We should not enter their room without announcing our arrival.”