Time skip!!!

10 years later

some info before starting the chapter: Kuroko and kagami are now 25 years old.

Kagami pov

"kagami-kun we will be late for training hurry up" Said kuroko. Its been 10 years since kuroko's father was arrested and now we have a happy family with our kid Katsumi. We adopted her 1 year ago she is now 2. I cant imagine a better life I have been married to kuroko for 3 I have a wonderful daughter and me, kuroko and the GOM have come together to form the best basketball team in japan 'The vorpal swords'.

"We are here" I said "Hello anyone there" said kuroko as the lights turned on and the GOM came out of their hiding spots and said "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY" They remembered today was the day me and kuroko got married 3 years ago.

"Hey guys" said kuroko as he hugged everyone. "Who did this" I said "Captain of course" said kise and akashi just smiled. Yes that red haired bastard is the captain but I mean its kind of fair I guess. "Hey hey man" said aomine as he walked up to me and hugged me. Yes me and aomine are friends now, we both help each other train and well we are very close now.

If I had a chance to back in time and change anything I would let it all stay the same except for the fact that WE LOST TO TOO IN THE FIRST MATCH AOMENI STILL TEASES ME ABOUT THAT. But other than that I have no regrets

I posed a new chapter because I just had a lot of motivation

MEGAN OUT!!!