The GOM

"What do we do" said Riko "I don't know how could we just let him take kuroko" said Hyūga. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT DO WE DO TIS OBVIOUS WE CALL THE GOM THEY MUST KNOW ABOUT THIS WHOLE ABUSE THING" said kagami dialling a number on his phone "Hey Akashi"(Italic is Akashi) "well hello there this is weird" "No time for this shit is everyone with you" "Yea why what happened" "Put the phone on speaker" "Done" "Ok so do you know about kuroko's father" "WAIT DONT TELL ME" "Yep he came to the school and dragged kuroko away" "You didn't help him" "We tried enough of this nonsense come over to serin high school kise knows the way" "On our way". "they are on the way"

After 20 minutes the whole team was here "Hey" said aomine "Hey guys thanks for coming" said Hyūga "Anyways any plan" said kise "Yea we raid his house" said kagami "So naïve" Akashi said folding his arms."Come on we can't wait" "Fine lets go" They all take different cars and go to Kuroko's house "Lets go in" said kagami "Ok" said aomine. They go in and start finding Kuroko but all they found is his father passed out on the couch "Where do we check now we searched the whole house" "I don't kno-" Akashi was interrupted by a muffled noise. Aomine looked at kagami and they both started running towards the voice and everyone else followed.

The voice was coming from the basement "Its locked" said Akashi "Get back" said kagami, everyone listened and kagami kicked the door open. they saw kuroko tied to a pole, with bruises everywhere