EIGHT - Useless child and deleted emotion

Start from the beginning

"Her name is miko. And she's my daughther-"

"I'm sorry? The last time I checked only your blood was used for her develop. She's my creation, my revenge. OUR REVENGE! I created a creation that can fulfil my wishes and I am not going waste it, She will continue the blood line and will replacing the thrown soon, don't let her forget her true self."

Every word was like a knife stabbed into to the girl, her knees became weak but stayed to stand, tears was already falling, she carried herself to her room not wanting to her anything anymore, when she closed the door she can still hear thier loud voice arguing, she grabbed her pillow and stuffed her face and ears with it gripping at it hard wishing to just suffucate to death. Hearing her real name was enough to make her weak.

"I'm just a copy of her.." She whispered to herself, she grabbed a hold of her hair pulling it quite hard, she silently sobbed, images, words and sounds was mixing inside her brain she wanted it to stop but this time a blink wasn't gonna stop it, she only cried even harder she was already feeling she was starting to feel numb and her breath was slowly decreasing

At the end of the day.. I'm just her, I'll just hurt everyone I care and make them turn thier backs on me. There's nothing I can do with it, this is my faith, my purpose, my reason. I'm just a-

"Miko?" a familiar voiced alerted the girl, she opened her eyes but her head was still down, her hair was covering her side's,

Knowing there's another person near her she slowly let go her hair and her thigh, it seemed she was griping it so hard with her nails it caused the skin to broke. She ignored it then patheticly turned to the voice. Her eyes widden in horror when she saw who it was.

"T-tsurugi-kun?" Her voiced cracked, pants between. She tried her best to sound normal but her breath failed her as she sobbed In front of him. She immediantly looked away from the boy "please.. Please go away.. I want to be alone rightnow.." She knows he's gonna asked about her state rightnow even though some comforting from anyone would help her, she refused to let this side of hers show to anyone,

She still wanted to keep the role of someone who is joyfull all the time, this rightnow will deffinely made the boy see her different.

"And then what? Leave you like these, I saw you hurting yourself right there. If I leave u rightnow who knows what else you'll do to yourself" He said miko flinched at his voice, he sounded like a parent dissapointed on a child's grade, she backed away pulling her skirt to hide her self made bleeding thigh.

As he moved forward the girl also shifted in her seat away from him, Miko mind was still in pain but miko still tried to think straight just to cause more pain.

In thoughts she continued to shifted back not remembering she was in a bench, she felt the empty chair when she shifted realizing she was at the edge. She fell back her back meeting the ground. Feeling now her back being lay down she shifted into the ground covering her face when the boy kneeled beside her.

"Hey. It's ok now, I seriously don't want to make you uncomfortable and join your personal space but I serenely don't trust you to be by yourself rightnow.." The navy haired boy spoked his voice was so comforting so similar to her father. He was hesitant but brought the girl closer to him seeing how she was really avoiding him.

Miko slowly took off her hands to look at the boy, they both lock eyes at eachother.

At that point tsurugi got the chance to study miko's features, Her eyes was full of sadness, it was so different when he normally see her, her red rosy cheeks was now gone and was instead replace with her puffy eyes, her cheeks was wet from crying the tears making a reflection.