"Oh he is busy, with his own set of troubles" She says, on the side of the place, Rocky was killing officers after officers, his rage was out of control and people were literally scared.

"You worry about yourself" Ramika added as Aadvaan almost punched her but a hand grabbed it.

"Nobody is touching her on my watch" Salaar growled pushing him back, soon Qasim chacha and Vanaram arrived with a set of guards and everything was thrown in chaos.

Ramika sat with a stotic face, they were more in number, she was sure of victory while Mira was feeling helpless because of the stupid outfit.

"Chacha..." She says making the old man turn to her.

"Where is doddamma?" Her question makes him gulp as he retrieve to pull out the gun from the armory while Vanaram stands as a personal guard infront her.

Unknown to them a figure looks down from the first floor and smirks watching Salaar and Aadvaan locked in battle.

"What the hell..." Ramika mumbles as Mira assembles the whole gun Vanaram killing anyone who tried to interfere.

"Salaar!" The man turned at her voice and smirked nodding at her gesture to move. He grabbed Aadvaan's collar and threw him aside following him while cracking his knuckles.

"Time for fun" She says the safety triggered acted as a warning and the guards rush away as she open fires at the officers. Ramika stands up growling and glares at her for such a cold blooded act.

Her eyes however fall on someone behind Mira and she calms down, taking her seat again. The door opens with a bang, there stood Rocky, his breathing heavy and his all white outfit was half red now.

Mira stops shooting noticing him, she was about to step forward when three things happen.

Someone grabs her from behind, wrapping their arm around her neck. Aadvaan shoots Salaar in leg and arm and at last manages to trap Rocky in a lock.

"What did I say, I will win" Ramika smirks standing infront of Rocky, he growls about to break the grip on him but Ramika shots his thigh making him groan.

"Now before you die, let me show you something, my daughter killing her sister." She says stepping side ways to give him a look of the person putting a fucking sword through Mira, the hall refilling with officers who took everyone under them from Salaar to Vanaram.

Mira's grip loosens on the person's arm, her mouth opening in gasp and she falls down, once the person pulls out the sword, on her side revealing the person to be...Adya.

Year 2018

"What..." Deepti said, the silence settles in the room as Vijayendra nods his head before speaking.

"Ramika said only one person can go toe to toe with Mira and that was her younger daughter, Maya" He says and Deepti frowns.

"She always did what her mother told her to but didn't got any recognition, result? hatred for her sister. When Mira was sent away she was Ramika's focus and she liked the attention no matter how much she has to pay for it. Ramika made her a excellent weapon, a agent she calls when she needs the work done no matter the laws" He added.

Year 1981

"A..adya.." Mira growls weakly, the said girl who was wearing Mira's usual outfit rolled her eyes and kneeled down, twirling a pocket knife in her hand before turning Mira so she was laying on her back.

"Maya...Maya Sen, big sister" She says stabbing the knife in Mira's hand who wailed, Rocky growls again trying his best to break the grip of 40 men who held him down.

His eyes filled with tears at the pained cry, his everything was shattering infronf of him and he can't do anything. Salaar on the other hand was in too much of a shock to even move.

"My poor girl had her life hard, don't worry I will pray for your soul's peace" Ramika said caressing Mira's hair, the girl flinched, tears now flowing uncontrollably.

Ramika stands up as Maya stabs Mira once again, earning a whimper. The older woman walks towards Rocky, taking a gun and shooting his shoulder.

The man groans and officers let him go, everyone gathers as Ramika walks out of the place closing the door behind her, the officers draging Vanaram and Salaar with them.

Rocky stands up and stumbles over to Mira, he falls on his knees again as he pulls her close to him.

"I...so..sorry...I am so sorry" He sobbed, hard as his heart shattered over and over again. Why him? Why the people he loves? Why?

"Burn the mansion" Ramika ordered once outside, the people protest within a second but they were weak.

"You will pay for this" Maya turns at Salaar's growl.

"Listen!!! Your king, your queen are dead. All you can do now is follow me or die, I am the God, I am the devil and I the queen here" Ramika's voice boomed in the place but before the speech can settle in people's head a scream shakes the place.

Everyone looks at the burning mansion, the scream was not of someone who is burning to death, no, it's of someone who is going to burn everything.

Someone who has taken a oath to revenge, a person who wants revenge, a monster who is on loose.

Ramika gulps as fear settles in her for a minute before she clenches her jaw and turns at the sound of a villager.

"We accept you terms, not because we are scared of being dead but because we know he is not dead" The man said and with that he leads the people away.

All Ramika could do was look at the mansion which was almost burnt to the ground and all she could hear was the scream that echoed in her ears.

---------------------◇---------------------
The Epilogue has also been published