024

The moment Mira stepped near the building she knew this was a trap, it was dead silent with no living being in sight but that doesn't mean she will stop, storming inside the place she gritted her teeth as she walked to the main office and banged t...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The moment Mira stepped near the building she knew this was a trap, it was dead silent with no living being in sight but that doesn't mean she will stop, storming inside the place she gritted her teeth as she walked to the main office and banged the door open.

Ramika Sen heard the safety trigger of the gun and looked up to see Mira holding a gun perfectly aimed at her head but she didn't panic, not a bit. She leaned back, resting her elbows on the armrest and intertwining her fingers.

"One reason, give me one reason I shouldn't empty the ammo in your brain" Mira growled, her voice low and husky.

"I have no reason, you can kill me and I understand why you want to kill me, I destroyed you life, made you a shell of a human etc. etc." Ramika replies, standing up from a her chair and walking infront of her, leaning on the table she crossed her arms over her chest and smirked.

"But I am your mother and I am the one with more brains here. I will kill you first and then that bloody bastard Rocky" She added as officers filled the room, Mira uncleched her jaw and tucked her gun inside her waist band.

"Wrong move" She mumbled as a officer came to punch her but she leaned a bit back grabbed his arm, the grip looked painful making the male wail in pain and terror as she gave a jerk breaking it and then kicked him.

"GET HER!" Ramika roared as all attacked her at once, Mira was on high alert right now, doing her best to defend herself. She killed men after men, punching the supposedly last guy she turns around to be kicked right in her stitches and stumble backwards.

Ramika smirks nodding at that person and sneaks away while Mira groans, holding on to her waist while looking at the person who had such a strength, infront of her stood Advaan with a straight face and hands behind his back.

"This is going to last a while" She mumbled as they engaged in combat again, Mira takes his hand and twists it lightly before kicking him, knocking him in a table which breaks.

The male grumbles up gets up nonetheless, he punches her twice before she gets a hold of him and kicks him in the chest. Advaan now starts loosing his cool, this is the first time he was fighting such a strong opponent and that too a female.

"You are good" He compliments in a monotone voice before Mira blocks a punch, he pulls a pocket knife twirling it in his hand before he tries to stab her but she clearly doughs it.

"What's with people attacking me with knives!?" She growls getting a hold of his wrist and gripping it tight enough to make the knife slip from his grip. He growls headbanging her, catching her off guard as she stumbles back.

Here Rocky was about to set the whole world on fire, atleast he was thinking too. He was way over the speed limit and let's not talk about the amount of curses he has let out for Ramika.

He was so close to just snap and destroy everything in sight, the veins were popping on his forehead and neck as the clear indication of rage he was feeling.

He has lost his love once because he was not careful enough and if history repeated itself he doesn't know if he could make it alive out of the situation.

The mere thought of Mira being hurt or alone in a place full of enemies made him sick and his eyes pooled with tears but he blinked them away, now was not the time.

He stops the car infront of Mysore enforces office and walks towards the entrance, he catches a glimpse of his beloved's bike and his jaw clenches, one scratch and everything is going down.

The men attacked him but fail in standing up to him, he kills them off with bare hands, his fear of loosing people or anything dear after Reena and his child had made him more of a monster than he already was and that clearly showed.

The way he was panting because of the sheer amount of rage, the eyes turning red and the inhuman growls he let out being some examples.

He snaps a man's neck as he finally stands in the main hall of the building, a deep snarl leaving his throat when he heard a sound of breaking of something, his head snapped in that direction as he stormed over to a huge office.

Mira huffs as the punch in her gut knocks the air out of her, she gritts her teeth hitting Aadvaan back before the man grabs her neck and slams her in Ramika's wooden table, breaking it into pieces, Mira gasps feeling some pieces of the glass kept on the table piercing her back and her top getting a lit wet as the stitches on her waist getting almost torn.

She squeezes her eyes shut as Aadvaan picks her up and slams her in the wall, the pieces digging deeper into her back as he continues to choke her.

She thrashed around but before she could think of something a hand grabs Aadvaan's wrist, the man hisses at the amount of force in the grip. Mira drops on her knees, panting and looks up to find Rocky holding Aadvaan's hand in a death girp.

He pushed him back and took the wooden chair, breaking it on Aadvaan's back, the man hissed bu punched him back. The last set of officers entered the room, one of them trying to attack a already busy Rocky but got kicked away by Mira.

"I am still here" She growls as the officers attack her instead, these were a child's play for her but her wounds were making it slightly difficult but she managed.

While the two male power houses were still engaged in a combat, Rocky lands a punch on Aadvaan's face making the man hit a wall and drop to his knees.

"Retrieve" Ramika said in Aadvaan's earpiece, the
male growls and follows the orders. Rocky was still panting, shaking his head to get the control back.

"Hey big guy"

The voice made him turn around to find Mira standing there, holding her bloodied waist, he sighs seeing the smile and walks towards her, she does the same the smiles on their face disappearing as they meet each other half way in a reassuring kiss.

---------------------◇---------------------

𝐑𝐞- 𝐁𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 | 𝐊.𝐆.𝐅 : 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 3 ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें