012

Mira groans as her eyes fluster open, she looks around to find her still in the same room but it's almost sunset

Mira groans as her eyes fluster open, she looks around to find her still in the same room but it's almost sunset. She panics seeing she is wrapped around someone and when her eyes meets his everything freezes.

His eyes seems so cold yet warm like there is whole different human inside, someone who is fragile, someone who cares, someone who is sweet...someone who is broken.

She gulps as the pupils move but he doesn't dare to break the eye contact. Those fiery eyes seems to draw Rocky in, he feels like he is free falling as wind rushes past him, making him feel alive, warming up his cold insides.

His eyes do flicker, moving from her eyes to her lips then back to her eyes. She leans forward and he shifts backwards making it easier to be closer.

Her lips part as their bodies press together, his hand coming to wrap around her waist as he leans forward, head tilting to a side. Her eyes slips close as his lips brush against her but the very next moment she is pushed away.

Her eyes shoot open as the spell breaks, Rocky is standing infront of her, his jaw clenched, eyes distant and blank, she realizes the situation and gets up.

"I am sorry. I...I didn't mean...it just...I am so so-" Her rambling came to an end as he gave her a sharp nod and walked away. She cursed herself under her breath walking out as well.

The night fell and nobody has seen Rocky coming out of his room since morning, while Mira has been out in the practise fields.

She has filled up a sack with stones and hanged it on a tree branch, using it as a punching bag, landing repetitive hits on it.

Her usual jacket was thrown off her body as she continued to punch it with her bare hands against the sack in the chill night in a sheer tank top and pair of jeans.

Her mind racing with thoughts, how could she? how could she slip so easily? The day she saw Rocky genuinely in love with Reena she promised herself to never ever let her feelings re surface but she slipped, she slipped so fucking easily.

In his room, Rocky opens the sixth bottle of alcohol for the day. His gaze fixed to the paintings while his mind was still in the moment he shared with Mira.

He has killed people, destroyed families and did many more wrong things but he never felt so guilty before than he was feeling now.

How can he fucking forget his first love so easily, it's only been six months, even the pain his fresh but still he almost kissed someone else.

And Mira, goddammit what would she think about him. He knows he means a lot to her, anybody can tell that much and what did he do, he almost used her as a tool to mend his heart.

He knew he didn't deserve Reena's love and her care and now he knows he doesn't deserve Mira and her loyalty either. He gets up from his spot on the floor and stumbles to the balcony, his eyes fixed at the wast fields.

He closes his eyes to clear his mind when those dark orbs re appear in his mind, seems familiar but what irks him is the warmth and calm that washes over him.

He throws the now empty bottle against a pillar and screams, a scream of confusion, pain and longing. It echoes in the fields and sends a shiver down people's spine.

On the other hand, Mira's self anger breaks bounds hearing it. She growls and punches the sack full force, breaking the branch, sending it flying.

Feelings are stupid, love is stupid, her heart...is stupid. Just as Rocky's screams die out as he fell to the balcony floor on his knees, she let's out her own screams of anger, guilt and longing.

Everyone one freezes hearing them, some scared other concerned. Rocky hears them too, his head tilting as he frowns, he can feel the guilt oozing from the voice. He looks at the moon, leaning on the pillar, no sign of sleep or being drunk now present in his features.

Mira falls on her knees, the rough ground scraping them but she doesn't care. She looks at the moon too, tears briming her eyes as sleeps disappears out of her mind.

It was safe to say that, this was a restless night.

---------------------◇---------------------