5

A/N: Just some plots.

---------------------

The walls of the Henituse territory were under reconstruction and the knights of the county were training harder than usual. The count was also recruiting new members to join the army be it with or without fighting experience. They were given a place in the side mansion to stay and warm meals were guaranteed as long as they prove their worth.

The knights were divided into four groups in which each group was given rotational tasks throughout the day. 

Rumours have spread around the county that the eldest son of the lord ran away from home due to the shame of getting beaten up by a commoner. The people of the county thought that it was logical as it was the trash they were talking about.

Because of the missing young master, each member of the Henituse household was constantly accompanied by several knights and servants.

When Basen woke up, his father told him that the crown prince had healed him from all injuries in exchange for the support of the golden turtle. Needless to say, his father signed the deal with no hesitation.

Since Deruth had promised his loyalty to the crown prince, the crown prince now had monetary support for the naval base and the future mage brigade, however, the Henituses will not meddle in the internal affairs of the royal family.

Basen, of course, inquired about Cale, but the count dismissed it as a little tantrum at his inability to punish the black-haired guy.

"Father, where is hyung?"

"Let him do what he wants, he'll be back before you know it."

'Strange. Father said the same thing to Lily.'

The fact that the count didn't bother to form a search team to look for Cale was strange. His father always had his informant following the redhead wherever he went.

"But father, what if something had happened to hyung?", Basen couldn't help but worry. Basen never talked to his brother unless needed but the former still admires the latter.

The count flinched and came to a halt. He turned around and made eye contact with Basen. He wanted to explain that it was his fault that the redhead was angry but all he managed was a sigh.

"Tell the knights to arrange a search team."

"Yes, father." Basen nodded with a serious expression.

Deruth patted Basen's shoulders with his hands. It was his way of telling him to take care of the situation. How could his father not consider apologising to his brother? Maybe they would have been a happier family if they had talked it out.

Basen could see the bloodshot eyes of his father, his face was a little flushed as well. He was certain that his father wept bitterly and blamed himself that he was unable to take care of the redhead.

His father sure is an idiot.

Coincidentally, a young lady who was playing in her room heard the father and son's conversation. There was a broad grin on her face.

"I'm going on an adventure to find orabuni!", Lily said before putting down her books. She then changed into her outdoor clothes and went out to join Basen.

--------------------

"Are you looking for someone?"

Their answer was still a "No."

Alberu couldn't understand what the ghost was trying to tell them. It sounded more like a demand than a question.

No matter how many times they went to seek the help of the said ghost, the ghost would ask them the same question before they leave. And this made them wonder if they were forgetting someone. Or was the ghost searching for someone he didn't remember?

"Why is he asking that again? Was he trying to get us to look for someone we didn't know? Initially, I thought he was only asking, but the same question was brought up more than thrice." Rosalyn whispered into Choi Han's ear.

It was only the three of them present today, the others were busy looking for the dragons to aid them in defeating the leader of the organisation.

"Hey ghostie, be honest, who are you looking for?"

"But I'm not looking for anyone?"

"Haa..."

Alberu sweared he was going to pull out all of his hair if he had to associate himself with this ghost any longer. The ghost was the exact descripts frustration and contradiction.

"If you're not then why are you asking us?"

"Hmm... I was just wondering. If you're done, you may leave now."

"You're rude as usual."

"That is my specialty."

Cale had a shaky smile as he was talking to them the whole time. The word "no" came out of their mouths so easily, they were not looking for anyone, no one. He could only bit his lips, the count is going overboard.

Just when he thought that they were the last visitors, fast and clumsy footsteps could be heard. A little girl's head popped into his sight.

"Pssst! Is Mr Ghost there?"

The brown fluffy hair of the young girl caught his eyes. Her eyes were big and bright, fitting of a girl her age. Her hands were holding and leaning onto the rocks above the well. The girl was trembling but it was not because she was afraid, it was because she was excited.

"...Lily?"

It took a while for Cale to process his brain. It could have been anyone, and his adorable little sister turned out to be that someone. If the county's knights learned that their young lady walked out without an escort, they would be severely punished.

"gasp! A real ghost! How did you know my name?!"

"I'm a genius ghost you see."

'Cute...'

Perhaps a little tease wouldn't hurt. Her expression was cute, it reminded him of the first time he met Lily the first day he woke up as Cale Henituse.

"I sneaked out to ask you a question! It is very important you see...", Lily lowered her head and looked into the well.

Cale did not like where this is going. He held his breath while his nonexistent heart slowly sank.

"I'm looking for my orabuni!"

He is fine. At least someone remembered him.

A/N: sigh...busy week ahead.