3

A/N: Sorry for the grammar.

--------------

There were times Cale could not control his emotions. Those cases were rare but he is just a human.

The first time he cried, he was just an infant. His parents were overjoyed with his birth and declared it a celebration, smiling from ear to ear. His birth was celebrated with balloons, cakes and congratulatory gifts from relatives and friends.

Then there comes the second time, when he fell off the bicycle while his parents were not watching him. It wasn't a bad fall but he returned home crying so that his mother would kiss the pain away.

The third time was unexpected, he had not anticipated his parents to leave him so soon. And so, he wept himself to sleep.

Ever since his parents passed away, life became a living hell. 

Kim Rok Soo was not allowed to cry because he knew he would get another round of beating from his drunkard of an uncle. He could not cry because the director of the orphanage would starve him if he did. He must not cry since he will be targeted by the bullies at school.

Regardless of the situation, he promised himself not to cry again. And yet, he couldn't keep that promise.

He saw how the shelter was stormed over by the monsters. The memories remain vivid in his mind. Park Jin Tae was not the best leader, but nobody starved. Grandma Kim was a kind person, yet death chose her. The children were not spared either.

Kim Rok Soo did not like how tight his heart was, how watery his eyes were, how ragged his breath was. He dislikes the rain that fell during his hyungs' funeral. His new teammates' pitying gaze irritates him. 

When he became Cale Henituse, all he wanted to do was to give up on the heir seat and live quietly somewhere the war can't reach. His wishes were not granted but he was happy with his new family. 

Then he cried because it was too painful when his plate shattered after he gained the Sky Eating Water. He also cried after taking a peek at those records of his hyungs that he had buried in his mind after being in a comatose state for 20 days.

And now Cale Henituse cried, because he misses home.

"I miss Ron's lemonades."

-Cale, I'm so...

-We are... with you.

It was the super rock and crybaby.

He knew that he was in [The Birth of A Hero], but somehow it was a tad bit different from what he have read.

The relationships between the heroes were more or less like those of classmates, they give each other a helping hand but they never trusted each other fully. Rosalyn was not even close with Choi Han.

It was not his family, yet it pains Cale to see them acting like strangers towards each other after all they've been through in another universe.

Ron, Beacrox, Choi Han, Rosalyn, Lock, and... his highness the crown prince of the Roan Kingdom.

Cale did not expect Alberu to be here, he did prepare his heart to face his old comrades but why would the crown prince have so much time on his hands to visit a ghost?

"I greet the little sun of the Roan Kingdom, this humble servant is deeply moved by his highness' presence."

"To think that even a ghost knows me..."

"You're very popular with the ladies, your highness."

Cale shrugged his shoulders a little and twirled around in the well. He was bored but they couldn't see him anyway. 

The Ghost In The Wellजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें