"Don't worry Mila, I'll find you someone" Austin winked at me.

"I don't need you to find me anyone. I'm perfectly capable of doing so myself" I stated not very convincingly.

"He never said you weren't. He was just offering help, which I'll gladly do too" Troy added.

"No, no, no. I don't need y'all to find me someone."

"You don't need them to, or you don't want them to?" Dinah asked.

"Both. I'm fine the way things are now" I stated.

"But they'd be better with boyfriend" Dinah cooed, causing me to narrow my eyes and furrow my eyebrows at her.

"Wait, Mila, are you gay?" Normani asked.

"What?" I asked incredulously. Where the hell did that come from?

"Are you into girls?" Normani clarified.

"Why would you ask that?" I quipped.

"The look you just gave Dinah was like a 'why would you say boyfriend' look. And you also haven't told us your preference yet."

I just stared at her questioningly; not because I didn't understand what she was saying but because I don't know if I'm gay or not. I've never really thought about my sexual orientation before.

"I-I don't know..." I responded.

"It's okay if you are, I don't judge. Promise."

"Neither do I" Ally and Dinah said in unison.

"I'm okay with it. My best friend is gay, actually" Austin replied.

"I think I've made it clear that I'm okay with that" Troy said with a smile, earning another slap on the arm from Ally.

"Honestly guys, I don't know. I've never really thought about it" I shrugged.

"So you're confused?" Dinah asked.

"I guess..." I responded.

"I can help with that" Normani said standing up and walking towards me.

"Wha-what are you doing?" I asked nervously.

"Helping a friend out" she stated matter-of-factly.

"Really, Mani, I'm good" I said backing away. "Go sit back down."

"Do you wanna be confused forever? Seriously, this will help you figure your ish out."

Everyone else was just watching our encounter as if it were a dramatic TV show. They were all shocked, but Dinah and Troy were smiling while Austin and Ally just sat there intrigued.

"Seriously Mani, you don't need to do this for me" I said as my voice started shaking due to my nervousness.

"It's not a big deal. I said a couple minutes ago that I wanted someone to make out with; so it's basically a win-win here. You figure out your sexuality while I have a make out buddy" she said with seriousness laced around every word.

I stopped backing away for a second and turned to Ally. "Is she being serious right now?" I asked a little louder than expected. Ally just shrugged her shoulders looking almost as surprised as I was.

"Yes, I'm being dead serious" she said as she straddled me, holding me in place.

"Mani..." I started but she cut me off.

"Do you want to find out or not?"

"I mean yeah, but-" cut off yet again.

"Then let's do this. I promise it won't get weird. Friends do this all the time" she said in a no-big-deal tone.