.sixteen| 𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐮𝐭

Mulai dari awal

A few people from the crowd cheered. Clove smiled. "While I can respect budget cuts, and I understand we can't have a girls and boys team for every single sport, nor every single club, but according to how much sports funds we're provided, we have plenty of money to make a girls soccer and basketball team for any of my at athlete ladies out there."

Quite a few girls cheered, clearly agreeing with her.

"If we give girls the morning to practice and the boys the afternoons, then electricity won't be much of any issue." Clove read on from her clip board.

"Get her out of there." the principle whispered to Jason.

"And, it seems like every single one of the teammates get free uniforms, I mean, hello arts and craft club? Would you want to donate our girls some nice homemade uniforms?" Clove asked as the club cheered. "See? And transportation? Is that an issue? Hello? Ca-"

Jason tried to pull the mic from her. "We gotta get going."

"Car pulling!" Clove called as her and Jason fought over the mic. Max gave a snort from the crowd, coving her mouth.

"Yeah!" Dustin cheered as Mike clapped.

"If you like what i've said then i'll be right over there with the clip board!" Clove yelled quickly into the mic, letting it go as Jason stumbled. The blonde waved to the crowd as they clapped for her, she met Max's eye, the redhead shook her head and smiled at the same time. Clove gave her a subtle wink as the basketball boys broke from the paper, people beginning to line up to sign Cloves petition.

"Good morning, Hawkins high!" Jason waved as he recovered from the faint embarrassment. "First off...hey. First off, I'd like to thank each and every one of you. Without your support, we wouldn't be here. Give yourselves a big hand!"

Clove cheered as did the crowd. She smiled as she got more signatures. "Don't forget to tell your friends, encouraging your lovers."

"Of course I have to give a special shout-out to the best and the prettiest fans of all time, the Tiger Cheer Squad!" Jason went on, grinning toward the girls that sat before the band.

"Copy cat." Clove mumbled considers she'd complimented the cheer team first.

"Chrissy...Chrissy, I love you, baby." he smiled at the girl with bangs.
"You know... I think I can speak for all of us when I say it's been a rough year for Hawkins. "So much loss. And sometimes I wonder "How much loss can one community take?" In dark days like this, we need something to believe in. So, last night, when we were down by ten points at half to Christian Academy, I looked at my team, and I said, "Think of Jack." "Think of Melissa." "Think of Heather." "Think of Billy." "Think about our heroic police chief, Jim Hopper." "Think about each and every one of our friends who perished in that fire." What did they die for? For us to lose to some...some crap school? No! For us to return home with our heads hung low in defeat? No! Lets win this game! Let's win this game for them, and that's exactly what we did!"

"Are you joking?" Clove scoffed in disbelief, walking toward the principle. "You're really going to approve him using the literal dead people of this town to talk and gloat about his game but shut me down for wanting to have equal sports teams? What about the families of the lost ones, you think they want to hear about their dead relatives being used in a speech about basketball?"

"He's speaking in a positive note." he shrugged down at her.

Clove scoffed as she walked back to her original spot. "And he wonders why."

"We embarrassed those candy-assess in their own house, and now tonight, tonight, we're gonna bring home the championship trophy!" Jason cheered on himself and his team.