Chapter 18: Ace

Zacznij od początku

She smiled showing her one dimple, and slowly got out of bed, I followed her into the bathroom so that we could brush our teeth.

While brushing out teeth I looked at us through the mirror. The mirror showed me holding my gorgeous girlfriend from behind and her having smile on her face..

This is happiness.

"Damion. I'm not saying it again! WAFFLES ARE NOT BETTER THAN PANCAKES!" She yelled while laughing.

"Yea they are, your just to stubborn to admit it." I said running after her and pulling her down on the couch.

"Ohhh god my eyes! My eyes!! Johnny get the bleach!" Alfonso walked in while I was ticking Aria.

The scene being me hovering over Aria with her legs wrapped around my waist.

I rolled my eyes. "I got the bleach! What happened...oh." Johnny was holding a bottle of bleach and he was looking at Arias blushing face and her crazy hair. He gave me a knowing smirk.

"Can you guys for once shut the fuck up? I just had a gu- someone over, you dumb fucks." Grey came out in only basketball shorts.

He looked at Aria and gave her a small smile. "Morning star." He said glancing at me. I grabbed Aria pulling her closer to me.

They all laughed even Grey. "Jelly?" They all said. I just rolled my eyes and guided Aria to my office. Not before muttering a 'I will handle you all later.'

Well that made them stop laughing. Pussies.

"Ow! Oh my fuck! Babe!" I heard Aria yell. She was just using the bathroom, what the hell happened. I ran out with my hand on my gun.

I got down the stairs to see all 4 of them laughing holding their stomachs, even some guards chuckled. All of them are dead except Aria.

"Oh baby! The guys told me to say this but... come closer." She pulled me down to her height, and whispered in my ear.

"You are so whipped for me baby." She said softly making my pants get tighter.

"Good job Aria!"Johnny yelled. "That's my girl! Prankster in training!"Alfonso yelled wiping a fake tear."Nice going Aria, thanks for the laugh star." Grey said with a soft smile.

All of them praised her making her blush looking down. 3...3 bullets. That's all it would take.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when my phone rang. I grabbed Arias hand leading her to the office. I looked down to see Ivan calling.

Phone call in bold!

Me: okay, Aria stay here...yo what's up?

Ivan: uh, hey man...your girl in the room?

Me: yeah, hold on...Aria go to the room please...okay what's up?

Ivan: I know who it is, the shipments, Aria, all of it! It all leads to one person.

Me: Well..who the hell is it?!