Ready for Amphibia?

Start from the beginning

I am at the door of the throne room ready to open the door. "You okay Sash?" Luz asked. "Yeah just scared but strength is facing your fears," I replied. "Well if you need us we're right by your side," Luz said. "All of us, lieutenant," Grime said. I started crying. "Thank you, daddy," I said hugging him. He wrapped his one arm around me and then guided me in.

_In The Throne Room_

I walked up to Belos. "Oh, has the human I petrified to come back to me. Bold move." He said. "I challenge you to a duel for my girlfriend's family songbook." I declared raising my sword "Very well but I know about the effects of the spell that undid your perfection has on your body." He said. "Regardless of that I'll fight for this world and the two worlds I call home till the bitter end," I said. After that, we went to the battlefield.

_Emporer's Coven Arena_

I draw my sword ready to fight Belos got his magic ready. Everyone else got ready as well. "Only the girl can fight me," Belos said. "Sasha no," Grime said. "I'll be fine Dad just play me some mood music. "Very well Lieutenant." He said. After that, the fight began. I activated my powers and told Darius to film and send it to Hunter. The fight was over in just a few swings. 'Give me the songbook Belos." I said. After that, He had no choice but to hand it over. After that, we meet up with Cleo, Steve, and Spring who had the problem getting the lute.

_(y/n) POV_

We were inside Belos' mind and had gone through and got a good amount of proof but we can't stop until we reach my parents' death. After a while, we found it and went in and got the footage, I had a panic attack afterward I also past out just from hyphenation. Eda had to carry home afterward,

_Hunter POV_
I was at home caring for Marcy. She is such a sweet angel. I need to get a grip though Marcy is just my friend. "Hunter I need a hug." She said/ I blushed walked over to her and picked her up and cuddled her. She lay her head on my chest and I caressed her to sleep. She fell asleep on my chest. I kissed her forehead. Do I love Marcy too? In the middle of this Anne walked in on us. She singled for everyone to stay out and shuts the door and Eda carries my passed-out girlfriend to the couch. "Hunter What is this?" She asked. " I think I love Marcy too," I said. "Okay sat the girl down we need to talk at the night market. Cause lord knows Hooty has a good ear to these things." She said. After that, we walked to the night market.

_The Night Market_

We were walking through the Night Market and looking around at the same time. We walked for a bit and got to a more private place to talk alone. Once we were in a nice secure place, we decided to stop and talk about our love situation. "So you and Marcy, you two love each other now?" Eda asked. "Yes," we both say. "Like lovers, like boyfriend and girlfriend," Marcy said. "I love her a lot and she loves me," I said. Eda then gets ecstatic. "This is just wonderful! Your love circle just got bigger and now you both will be like true lovers like in a love story," she said excitedly. "Oh yeah, that's right, " we say, smiling nervously. Eda smiles at us. "Well, I'm proud of you guys." she patted our backs. "I have to get the romance magazines out," Anne said. "You will make the perfect couple." Marcy coughs up more daisy petals. "Why haven't I stopped coughing up flowers?" She asked. "Hello, the other two," Anne said. "We'll leave you two love birds only right now," Anne said. "Before I make my leave there's something I'd like to show Hunter how to do," Eda said. After that, we went to the jewelry booth.

_At The Jewry Booth_

We were at the jewelry booth."What are you showing me, mom?" I asked. "How to steal a ring for your sweetheart." She whispered. "I'm ready," I said. I saw the prettiest emerald ring to seal for her When the Shop owner had his back turned I snatch it and ran to Eda. I held it up and smiled. "I'm proud of you son. Now go knock'em dead." She said. After that, I go walk over to Marcy with the ring in my hand.

_In The Night Market_

It was just me and my new girlfriend at the night market. She had a hard time with her crutches. "Come here my gem," I Said while lifting her off the ground. "Your sweet." She said. Lying on my chest and breathing heavily. I just play with my hair as a reaction. "It's chilly." She said. Putting her hood around me. I giggle because of that. "That is the cutest thing I've seen a girl do," I said. "I feel nervous and award. You're my first boyfriend." She said. "Awe well I'll make your first time in love a good experience," I replied. "Let's set you down alright," I said. "Okay." She replies. I sit her down on a nearby bench. I pull the ring I stole and get down on one knee. "Marcy Wu will you make me the happiest man alive and be my date to grom," I said. She stares at me speechless and fans herself. After a minute she said yes. "You have to go on a normal date with me first." She said. I move father next to her and whisper in her ear. "Of course, I will beautiful." She then starts to go into a hard blush. After that (y/n) and Sasha joined us. "Hey guys we heard the news and we love Marcy too and were afraid to tell her." (y/n) said. While Sasha nods. "I love you two as well," Marcy said. "Well, then we're a polycule," Sasha said." Let's give them some space and alone time though." (y/n) said. While Sasha nods and Marcy coughs up the last and whole daisy. After that, she and I walked around the night market.

_While Looking around the night market_

It was looking around the night market with Marcy she was in awe at all the cool things. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to me and keeping her from falling and being careful not to hurt her leg more in the process. I brushed her hair out of her eyes. She held her crutches tight but not as tight as I held her. I picked her other hand up rubs it and then kissed her hand. She has the biggest grin on her face. "Sorry I can't help it. Like I said I've never had a lover before. Especially one who treats me so well like this." She said. "Well, I'm glad I'm doing it right," I replied."I could stay here with you all night." She said. "Yeah, I could too Actually I have an idea. Ready to make this the best night of your life." I said. "Sure where are we going," She said. "The Healing coven cleared you to walk right?" I asked. "Yes." She replied. "Have you ever crashed a party?" I asked. "No," I said. "Well, tomorrow Odolia's new oracle industry is having a party. I think it's best for Amity that she and Albador split. It is a shame if some of Amity's friends crashed it and I'm sure we're not going to Amphibia tonight or tomorrow." I said. "I would love to. Can we eat dinner first?" She asked, "Of course my love." I replied after that we went home.

_At The Owl House Marcy POV_

I was in my room smiling stupidly but I think I have an excuse. I'm dating the goddess of strength, the goddess of music, and prince charming all at the same time. I heard my mom. "Marcy, are you okay darling? Are you safe? You're up way past your curfew. Wait Yunan we don't just have tadpoles anymore we have a human teenager when will her curfew be." She said. My other mom walked in. "I'd say 11 pm it's 1 am," she said. Where in frogs name were you." She said. "I was at the night market with my new boyfriend Hunter. I'm so happy I'm a part of their love group." I said. "Well, at least you were in good hands. Good night Marcy we love you and sleep well." They said. "I will you too.:" After that, they tucked me in and I fell asleep. I wonder how is Marcy going to enjoy her first date?

.