First Date

_Marcy POV_

I was buying a dress with Anne for tonight's date with Hunter. I try on a bunch of dresses there. I also brought jewelry and a feather boa to dress myself up with. I'm ready for tonight I choose to buy some makeup for tonight. After that Anne and I went home to get ready in my room with Sasha. She offered to help me out with makeup and things like that since I don't wear makeup often. I'm glad she good with this stuff. I'm still thinking about her beauty. Anne can usually notice when I think about my lovers. She's always teases me because of it. "Mar-mar got a bunch of lovers." She said. "Stop it." I replied playfully. We were going to go to a lot more shops before going home. This is going to be fun.   

_At The Owl House Getting Ready_

I was in my room getting ready. Sasha said I'm going to a ball and I need to be the bell of it. She polished my nails a pastel green and put green eye shadow on my eyes. She put some red lipstick on and helped me with everything else. She turned around in the mirror and called me her masterpiece and told me she loves me. I hugged and kissed her bye and she said she hoped I have a good night. I know tonight will be great for me. I only smiled at the thought of all of this. 

_After Getting Ready_

Sasha and Anne helped me down the stairs so I wouldn't fall wearing my heels. After I down the stairs I walk toward Hunter and fall into his arm, "Hey there lovely." he says holding me. "I'm ready for my first date ever," I say. "Bring her back safe, please Hunter," Olivia said. :" I won't worry Olivia." He said. After that, I hop on his staff and we left. I had my arms around him the whole time.

_At The Restaurant_

We were walking in the restaurant. Hunter keeps his arm around me until we're seated. He chooses a candlelight gourmet place for us to dine at tonight. Once we were seated he helped me into my seat and sat down and played with my hair. I lay my head on his chest. I feel relaxed like this. He rubs my arm and gives me a little forehead kiss. It was time to order. He orders for me after I choose what I want. After the waiter left held my hand. I laid my head on his shoulder until your food came. After we ate and laughed with each other we left for the ball.

_Behind A Bush At The Entrance To Odolia's Manor_

Amity gave Hunter a map of Odolia's new home. It was beautiful. everything was decorated in gold and diamonds. I heard there was even a rose garden atop the huge home. I also heard good things about the interior of the house from Amity. Now the only question is how are we going to get in and past security when we're uninvited guests. "If we can't get through the doors then is there a window we climb through," I ask. "Yeah, this one. Good thinking Marcy." He said. Pointing to the back window. After that, we climbed through it and we're in. When I had trouble getting in Hunter took my hand and helped and held on to me tight. It's sweet how he won't let me fall.

_In The Ballroom_

Once we were in the ballroom I could just feel the night get better and better. Right now Hunter and I were standing in the corner drinking punch. Hunter turns toward me and stares longingly into my eye. He licks his lick lips and puts his arm around my waist. He uses his other hand to push me against the wall. He moves toward me and pulls me close to him. Suddenly I felt his lips on mine. He held my other hand against the wall. He pulls away for air and then comes back in for more. He moves down from my lips to my cheek then my neck. And then back to my lips. Once he's finished he stands in front of me while I'm speechless. I didn't know how to react to my first so I just threw my arms around him hugging him He wrapped his arms around me. His rose-red ears wiggled while we hugged. He reaches back and plays with my hair and rubs my back. "Do you want to dance my love?" He asked. "I can't dance because of my clumsiness," I replied. "I'll hold you close and catch you whenever you even think about falling." He whispered into my ear. "Oh, alright just let me request a human song," I said. After that, I requested and came right back.

_Getting ready to dance_

I came back to Hunter. I just asked the DJ to play this song so Hunter and I can dance. I walk over to him he holds my hand and places his hand on my waist. I have my hand in his and the other on his shoulder. After we're prepared we start to spin and sway to the music. I was spun into his arms and kissed at the first go. Waltz the entire night I could do this for a while. He did as promised by holding me close and catching me before I even fell. People probably could hardly believe I'm clumsy. It was amazing I'll be sad to leave. After that, we both decided to leave so we wouldn't get caught.

_Watching The Sunset On Flapjack_

We were watching the sunset together on his palisman. "The sunset is beautiful," I say "Not as beautiful as you, my beloved." He said. Going in for a kiss. I let this one last a long time. I smile "I'm glad I'm your girlfriend." I said. "I'm glad I get to call myself your boyfriend. Tonight is going to be the best night of my life." He said. "I'm glad we both can agree on that. I'm so glad and excited that my first date was with you." I said. "I'm glad you had an amazing night," I added while hugging him. "I'll try to outdo myself on the next date." He said. "I don't know f that's possible but it never hurts to try," I replied. After that, I snuggled up in his loving arms. He was very affectionate tonight but I was too. After a while of him caressing me, I fell asleep on his chest.

_Hunter POV_

I walk into the owl house carrying my darling. Heard Cleopatra say a few of us need to stay to protect the house and told Anne to grab her lute. "What's going on," I asked. "We want to wait until you kids got home to go to Amphibia," Olivia said. "Oh, okay" I replied shocked. I thought we weren't leaving until tomorrow. I guess? I was wrong. "Cleo now!" Anne said. Then Cleo started to play her lute which would get us to Amphibia. "Home sweet home at last. I just can' help but smile at the thought that my girlfriend will be happy, and I can see the place they truly call home.

After the song was played we were in Amphibia. It was beautiful. We were transported to a small farming community that I assumed was wartwood. I looked around with Anne, Marcy, and Sasha. After a minute passed I heard someone speak. "Look it Anne, Sasha, Marcy, and another human." The old lady frog said. Marcy was still asleep in my arms I have to say I like carrying her. "Hey, Mrs. Croaker long time no see," Anne said, "Hi, Anne who this other human you got here." She said. "This is Hunter and his not a human, He is a clone who identifies as a powerless witch who at the same time is completely different from the person he's a clone of," Anne said. "Hmm... interesting." Mrs. Croaker said. "Well, I guess it's time to take my lady in. Anne could you show me to the plantar's house." I said. "Absolutely." She replied. "I'll meet everyone tomorrow," I said. "I'm sure you and my girlfriends are sleepy," I said. "Yeah, we're I'm glad we can be friends like this. I just don't break their hearts. That's my only condition." She said. "I promise I won't. Are you excited for day 2 at Hexside?" I said. "Yes, day one was fun." She said. "By the way, everyone loves you three for that," I said. She snickered ad smiled as we went to the house to settle down for the night.

We walked up to the small house still carrying Marcy. We see a huge newt standing outside of it. "That's Andrias. Marcy will be glad to see him. I'll introduce you." Anne said. We walk up to him. "We brought you your adoptive daughter Andrias and this is one of her lovers Hunter." She said. "Nice to meet you," I said. "Why don't you and Andrias talk," Anne said. "Alright," I replied. Before she left. "So Andrias is it. Nice to meet you. You're my girlfriend's adoptive dad right." I asked. "Exactly, Why did she come here sleeping? Did she rest up to return to the world she loves?" He asked. "Well, you see I took Marcy on her first date ever tonight and she had so much fun she tired herself out," I said. "That sounds so romantic where was it." He asked. "We crashed my rich friend's evil mom's ball and went out to dinner and watch the sunset," I said. "That sound like the perfect night." He said. "It was. I enjoyed every moment of it." I said. As Marcy moved slightly.: "Look at her dreaming." I said. "I wish I was as sweet and innocent as her," I said. "I think it's time I bring her in. see you in the morning, sir," I said. "See you in the morning, Hunter." After that, I brought her in and tuck her in and laid down next to her, and cuddled her until morning. Now I wonder how we're going to stop that crown princess?