Sean Zelaya: I really appreciate it Aurora, I definitely owe you dinner or a drink whenever you have the chance.

Aurora: Oh don't worry about it, I'm happy to spend time with him.

Sean Zelaya: You're an angel, but I'm definitely taking you out to repay you :).

Aurora: I look forward to that (:

My face felt warm and I realized I was blushing. Blushing. I can't even remember the last time I felt flustered like this. I stopped before I got ahead of myself and I put Broccoli in the car so we could go to the cleaners and get my car washed. All of my errands went by fairly quickly and lucky for me Finn wasn't shedding much at the moment so I wouldn't be wasting the money I just spent to get it detailed.

I dropped off my clothes at the cleaners since it was close to the car wash and decided to get the groceries tomorrow since dogs weren't allowed in. "Wanna go to the dog park?" I cooed at him as he laid along the back seats and his ears perked up slightly. I slowed my car down at a red light and quickly texted Sean about spending the day with his furbaby.

iMessage 4:55PM

Aurora: Permission to take Finn to the dog park?

Sean Zelaya: Permission granted! He's gonna love you lol

Aurora: Great, then I can steal him away from you

Sean Zelaya: No complaints if that means you'll be coming over 😊

Fuck Sean you're making me blush.

Aurora: Oh really?

Sean Zelaya: Yes, really.
Sean Zelaya: Oh by the way, if there's a grey Husky that goes by the name "Oliver", please keep Finn near you. The owner can't control that dog and it always goes after other bigger dogs.

Aurora: Stay away from Oliver, sir yes sir.

Sean Zelaya: Aurora, don't call me sir.

Aurora: Sorry.
Aurora: Sir.

The light turned green after pressing send and I was sitting in the driver's seat smiling like an idiot. I've never texted Sean like this before, or ever really, and I wasn't sure how I felt about it.

"Okay Finn we're here!" I exclaimed and opened the back seat door and clipped the leash onto his harness. He jumped out of the car and I grabbed the retractable bowl that I took from his basket at Sean's house and a cold water bottle. We walked across the gravel parking lot and once we were inside the silver gates of the park, I shut it behind me and detached the leash off of him.

He immediately sprinted off and started running around with a Labrador Retriever and a Pitbull Terrier. I recorded some videos and pictures of him playing around and send them to Sean who was living for all of them. I also posted one quick video on my Twitter account with the caption "Took @ SeanRZelaya 's dog and never returning him 😌."

I sat on one of the benches with the other dog parents and watched all of the dogs running, jumping, barking, howling, and the occasional screaming? I've never heard a dog scream before but I assumed those noises were coming from the group of huskies that came barreling into the park. I know I was supposed to keep an eye out for one named Oliver but there were too many to count, how was I supposed to pinpoint?

We were there for about two and a half hours and I was getting really hungry so I called Finn over so we could head back home. Thankfully nothing happened to him under my watch and I poured him some water before we got back inside of the car. I left the windows down for him as we drove back and his tongue flapping in the wind along with his tail thumping against the seat had me glad he enjoyed being out in the wonderful weather today.