The Duke of Lancaster Territory Part Two

Start from the beginning

"You have to give credit to Lady Margaret Devereux given birth to Lord Frederick WIlliam Howard and Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort for giving birth to your father, and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart for giving birth to Lord Charles Andrew III, Lord Patrick William II and Lord Andrew Charles, although I pity Lady Patricia for hatching Lord Andrew Charles in 2250." Lady Karissa tells Lord Charles Andrew JR.

"Well, if she hadn't hatched such a creature I wouldn't have my Elizabeth, so I have to thank her for that." Lady Karissa states.

"I have to thank Lady Jeanette for giving birth to the great-grandmother of Lord Richard William Carey." Lady Karissa tells Lord Charles Andrew JR.

Lord Richard William Carey walks over to Lady Karissa, and he takes her into his arms, and he kisses her in front of Lord Andrew Charles and tells him " One day I am going to take Lady Karissa from you." 

Lord Andrew Charles tells his second cousin, " We will see about that, Lord Richard William.  We have two more children to go."

"Lord David sends his regards to you, Lord Charles Andrew JR." Lady Karissa tells him.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Finally, Lady Karissa enters her final trimester of pregnancy, and Lord Richard William Carey celebrates his 30th birthday with the promise by the time he is 32 years he will have his heir/heiress.

Three days later on Litha, June 21, 2280, Lady Karissa goes into labor and Lord David Beck who has delivered all The Howard children since 2275 arrives at Beltane Manor to deliver the birth to Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR first grandson, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, the second great-grandson of Lord Charles Andrew Senior, as Lord Richard Edward III is his eldest grandson.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard is born on June 21, 2280, at   5 PM and he is the most handsome little chap with blonde hair, blue eyes, and golden skin and he comes out screaming at the top of his lungs and Lord David calls out " It's A Boy! Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Charles Andrew JR." 

Lord Charles Andrew JR embraces his son, Lord Andrew Charles " I have my first-born grandson, finally." 

Lady Karissa gets dressed and she walks out of the room, and she looks at Lord Charles Andrew Jr and Lord Andrew Charles " Listen here, gentlemen.  My ELIZABETH is going to govern this damn territory after her father." 

"Lord Anthony is our third child and first son, and I will not see MY ELIZABETH lose her place." Lady Karissa states.

"Brood all you want on the birth of Lord Anthony Christopher if you want, but Lady Elizabeth is the heiress." Lady Karissa states.

"Lord David. Please take Lord Anthony back to his crib and ask Barbara to take care of him and bring in Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain to meet their new brother." Lady Karissa asks.

Lord David walks over and he takes the new Duke of Lancaster Territory in his arms and Lady Karissa looks at Lord Andrew Charles and she tells him " Get yourself a mistress."

"I don't want a mistress when I have a wife." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"Frankly, my dear. I don't give a damn what you want." Lady Karissa states and she wants backs into the suite where Lord Anthony is laying in his crib and Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain are looking down in his cradle.

" Lady Karissa states and she wants backs into the suite where Lord Anthony is laying in his crib and Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain are looking down in his cradle