Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard and Lord William Philip Carey

Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard is the only daughter of Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort.

She is the first child, and she was followed by three younger brothers, Lord Frederick William Howard II, Lord Charles Andrew Howard and Lord Andrew Charles.

When Lady Sophia Charlotte was escorted to her cotillion in 2201 by her father, Lord Frederick William Howard.

Lord Philip John Carey was there with his son, Lord William Philip Carey was in attendance at the cotillion with his father and saw Lord Frederick William escort Lady Sophia Charlotte into the ballroom at the Ritz Inn.

From the balcony watching was Lady Jeanette with her two oldest sons, Lord Frederick William and Lord Charles Andrew Howard and they told their mother, "Mom, Look at the young man looking at our sister."

"Listen here my sons. The young man looking at your sister is Lord William Philip Carey." Lady Jeanette states.

"Lord Philip and your father were the first two sons to be born on Star Base 12 in 2165. They are 31 days apart from each other." Lady Jeanette states.

"I was born in March of 2165 and your father was a pest to say the least." Lady Jeanette tells her sons.

Lord Philip walks over with his son, Lord William and they bow "Good Evening Your Grace and Lady Sophia Charlotte." Lord Philip tells Lord Frederick.

"Good Evening. Your Grace and Lord William." Lord Frederick tells Lord Philip.

"I don't see your wife here tonight." Lord Philip tells him.

"I don't see your wife here tonight." Lord Philip tells Lord Frederick.

"Look above you. She is sitting on the balcony with Lord Frederick William II and Lord Charles Andrew." Lord Frederick William states and Lord Philip looks out and he sees Lady Jeanette with Lord Frederick and Lord Charles Andrew.

"My wife, Lady Arbella , couldn't attend as she is taking care of our daughter." Lord Philip states.

Lord William looks at his father "I am sorry son. Lord Frederick William and Lady Sophia Charlotte. This is my son, Lord William Philip." Lord Philip tells them.

Lord William looks at Lady Sophia Charlotte and he asks "Would you like to dance?"

Lady Sophia Charlotte looks up where her mother and she smiles and nods and Lady Sophia Charlotte answers "Yes. I would love to dance." and Lord William gives Lady Sophia Charlotte his arm and they walk out onto the dance floor and they start to dance together and everyone moves to the side and Lord Frederick and Lord Philip watch their two children and Lord Charles Andrew tells his mother, " Mom. He is the right man for my sister."

"I second it mom." Lord Frederick William II tells his mom.

"Lady Sophia is only 16, and she can't marry for two year and that is 2203." Lady Jeanette states.

"Mom. They can court each other for two years and they can marry each other." Lord Frederick William tells his mom.

"Mom. Will I be able to marry for love?" Lord Frederick William II asks.

"My son. I will fight for it. " Lady Jeanette tells Lord Frederick William II 'You are your father's heir."

"What if I don't want to become Duke of Norfolk Territory?" Lord Frederick William II asks.

"Lord Frederick William II, that is your prerogative." Lady Jeanette states, "As it was my prerogative to my father's Dukedom as well. I passed it on to my brother."