The New Duke and Duchess of Norfolk Territory

It is June 2, 2275, a month and one day after Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann gave birth to Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa are preparing for their installation as new Duke and Duchess of Norfolk Territory.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard is the youngest Duke of Norfolk Territory . He is nearly 25 year old and Lady Karissa is nearly 20 years old.

Lady Elizabeth is only one month and one day old when she is dressed in a brand new baby dress and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR has a baby coronet created for his first grandchild and heiress.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard is dressed in a brand new four piece breasted suit and Lady Lady Karissa is dressed in a amethyst and gold trimmed regency style dress.

Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa "You look very regal in your new dress."

"You look very handsome in your new suit." Lady Karissa tells him.

"I have many of these suits. I had this one especially made for this occasion." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

"Today we will become Duke and Duchess of Norfolk and you will receive the Howard tiara." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

"Dad had a baby coronet made for Lady Elizabeth. He can't wait to show off his heiress to everyone." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

"Listen here, Andrew Charles. Lady Elizabeth is not to be shown off like some kind of trophy and put on show." Lady Karissa explains.

"Lady Elizabeth is only a month old and she has no idea about anything." Lady Karissa states, "Don't make me take her and retreat to Bedford Territory where your father and you have no authority." Lady Karissa tells him.

"I didn't give birth to Lady Elizabeth for her to be placed on display." Lady Karissa states, " I understand that your father is happy and I am delighted that he is since his other two sorry sons could not do their job."

"In fact, you need to tell your sorry excuse brothers that they need to start giving your father a grandchild so our daughter will have a first cousin." Lady Karissa states.

"I mean they have been married then we have and we already have Lady Elizabeth. I don't want to hear Lord Charles Andrew III lame excuses about Lady Victoria." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"It is commendable that Lord Patrick William II is so devoted to Lady Paulina and I don't blame them for not having a child, and I pray to Odin that one day he will bless them with a child of their own. Lady Karissa tells him.

"When you become Duke, encourage your eldest brother to seek amicable divorce from Lady Victoria and let him remarry." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"If Lord Charles Andrew III asks for a divorce I will grant it." Lord Andrew Charles III tells Lady Karissa.

"I am glad to hear it." Lady Karissa tells him.

Lord Frederick William III knocks on the door and he tells his first cousin once removed, Lord Andrew Charles "It is time for Lady Karissa and you to start downstairs. Your father told me to come and get Lady Karissa and you."

"We will be down in a moment. Please tell my father." Lord Andrew Charles states.

Lord Andrew Charles offers Lady Karissa his arm and she accepts it and Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa wait at the formal drawing room door until the red carpet is laid out for them to walk down on.

The processional music begins to play and Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa together walk up the aisle and start to walk up the aisle together and as they pass by everyone either bows or curtsy to them.